Dacian City-States Back to school announcement

DeletedUser16292

As some of you may know, DCS decided to open up a school to help educate the other alliances on the server. I just wanted to let everyone know that the response to our little initiative has been great! Just look at all the alliances we are helping

Collectors
hoarders-l.jpg

The collectors seem to have a little problem, and as we all know the first step to overcoming your problem is acknowledging that you have one and I am proud to announce that plenty of the collectors have passed this crucial phase, just look at how many of them are in VM! If that’s not acceptance I don’t know what is. We have also helped them by relieving them of a lot of their cities, in this way they have less stuff to worry about and they can get their house in order!

Nexus

Nexus99solicitcoverFinal.jpg

Here is our latest student, Nexus! We haven’t had time to teach them much yet but don’t worry some of our educators should be visiting your cities shortly.

The Jinn

jinn.jpg

Hopefully by the time I publish this they wont have decided to change their name (again) or merge with another alliance and drag them down in the process (again).

NSPG

internet-soldier.jpg

What can I say about our students from NSPG…at least their trying!...I think
The DCS School motto:
Without our help
funny-pictures-181.jpg

In all seriousness a lot of alliances have recently decided that they are tough enough to take on the DCS/Spartiates bloc, all I can say is that we stand ready

Boondock-Saints-bh03.jpg

Better start praying

Pictures of our enemies preparing to take us on
fail-fatty.jpg

DanceFail.jpg

motorcycle_fail-12827.png

I bet you we can stick it
Halo%202%20Plasma%20Grenade.jpg

3_rr-fin-poster.jpg

DeletedUser

its funny how its supposed to be propoganda but instead its funny pics :D

DeletedUser

I find it rather offensive putting a picture of a kid up here playing basketball, even if it does look like sradhoo!!

DeletedUser

I find it rather offensive putting a picture of a kid up here playing basketball, even if it does look like sradhoo!!

lighten up. it's just a funny post. if you really find THAT offensive, just don't read it

DeletedUser

No garg was not joking.He was just being big child that doesn't know how to react differently...Poor but we all got used to his pathetic behavior.;)

EDIT: Oh and I forgot.Wonderful job.Funny and I love the Saints picture.;)

P.S. I like your name too,as I saw some comments in another thread.:D

DeletedUser

Only Garg would take the beefy kid and say it was Radu. And yes lighten up if you don't know Garg then just take everything his says with a pinch of salt he's not being serious. He's only serious about his points

Boo the PNP was freaking awesome glad you posted it can't wait for the next one