End of the World?

DeletedUser

I wanted a thread for the world ending related materials.

First, have we dropped below the player cap yet? If so, when does the world officially close?

What is everyone doing when Corinth closes?

Finally, I would like to thank all the great players I fought and fought with for making this a good experience. I want to wish you well outside of grepolis.

DeletedUser

Wow the two biggest quitters leavers abandoners / gossip queens diva smack talkers on a thread again in a world they dont play, but still like to be the only ones talking about it. Imagine you two spent half the time playing you spent in forums talking nonsense and pretending like you were ever a contributing factor to a world by "gracing it" with your simming for a few months before you decide to "leave this world but keep one city." The question should not be when this world end, bc for you guys it was over before it started. The question should be when will you guys make a legitimate go at a world. When will you guys man up and realize this is a war game not a political debate.

DeletedUser20271

Less than 24 hours to go. Corinth was an interesting server. However, there were a lot of characters that made things fun. I met so many wonderful people both in my alliance, Babylon, and out of it. Thanks to everyone who made it great for me...from Milos to jladams. Extra big thanks to my crew of crazy, inappropriate, but loveable men. We always had each others' backs. I can't think of a better group to play with.

Good luck to everyone in real life or if you continue on to other servers.