Forced Royalty is not Working in en81

DeletedUser

I'm playing en81 - Sinope

After today's update, I used 3 hours Forced Royalty to loot from my Farming villages. But its not working how it's supposed to. Every time I loot a village, its mood decreasing depending upon the loot. I noticed it only after one of my farming villages gets into a revolt.

Ingame username - naveenkr

I thought to report it to support, but I've a feeling that it's happening for all users. If still I need to get it to support, I'll raise a ticket. Damn I need resources, and I can't loot, please solve it soon.

Edit : Now the mood of villages are no longer decreasing with forced Royalty, but wondering what it's the reason for revolt. I dont have any active quests to decrease the mood of farming villages. I just have a mere feeling that the revolt is occured coz my farming villages are at 76-78 mood, and looting it makes the revolt to happen even though I've a forced Royalty, not yet sure. Is this the way how it's supposed to work..?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48634

I'm playing en81 - Sinope

After today's update, I used 3 hours Forced Royalty to loot from my Farming villages. But its not working how it's supposed to. Every time I loot a village, its mood decreasing depending upon the loot. I noticed it only after one of my farming villages gets into a revolt.

Ingame username - naveenkr

I thought to report it to support, but I've a feeling that it's happening for all users. If still I need to get it to support, I'll raise a ticket. Damn I need resources, and I can't loot, please solve it soon.

Edit : Now the mood of villages are no longer decreasing with forced Royalty, but wondering what it's the reason for revolt. I dont have any active quests to decrease the mood of farming villages. I just have a mere feeling that the revolt is occured coz my farming villages are at 76-78 mood, and looting it makes the revolt to happen even though I've a forced Royalty, not yet sure. Is this the way how it's supposed to work..?

Some similar is happening to me ... but the problem is that the villages mood is 97 !!!!!!!!
It seems that forced loyalty give start to riot the villages ... First time I have used farm all option so all 5 villages rioted ...

Zarun-

Strategos
I am having no issues with it whatsoever and haven't heard anything from anyone else.

Can you confirm you have 97% mood with Forced Loyalty enabled? Screenshots would have been good, try that next time.

If it's still happening then file a support ticket so mods can take a look.