grepolis world

DeletedUser

I use it and find it the best tool.

Are you sure you've selected the right world when you use it? Sounds a dumb question >.<

DeletedUser

Ok...

First of all, set the language to English in the top right. Then set the first drop down box to "EN.grepolis.com" and set the second drop down box to your world number.

The information maybe wrong for you as you are interpreting it incorrectly. For one, the top player/alliance and flop player/alliance aren't links to the top ranks. They are the highest growers for a certain period of time.

If you click the statistics link at the top, you get more statistics. Player stats, alliance stats, city stats and island stats are all your highest ranked cities/islands/players/alliances and can be sorted a number of ways. Ocean stats are the best oceans and can also be sorted a number of ways... However, not that world stats, land stats and worldwide players/alliances are not world specific. They are over all the servers...

One last tip, if you search for yourself and click on your island co-ords, you'll get a load of decent graphs and charts and ranks of people on your island. It helps, a lot.

DeletedUser1405

Its working ok but updates tend to be slow. And yes it helps working out whos doing what in your region.

DeletedUser4013

The tools take some getting used to, I prefer GrepoStats, but GrepoWorld seems to update quicker I think.

DeletedUser1405

Grepostats mixed with the attack planner is a decent use of the tools, it allows you to see when a player is active and arrange attacks in multiples to hit at the same time.