*Head*Hunter*

DeletedUser

I don't usually do this but I have to call out a player for his despicable actions. I am ashamed to have been a part of the alliance Knock Knock. Our leader was a talentless gold spender who betrayed us to save himself from Tsunami. When you become a leader you accept responsibility for your alliance members. A captain must go down with his ship. Instead, Head Hunter sank the ship himself and jumped off without telling us. When things got tough he bailed and left his constituents to take the blow. So basically, this post is to make everyone aware of this guy and how little he cares for anyone but himself. I was forced to reset my progress on this world thanks to him. He pushed his shortcomings as a leader and player off onto us and then left us with nothing. I understand that this is a game but I hold my life values high even when behind a computer screen though some obviously do not... To Tsunami, I wouldn't trust this guy at all. You'd be better off taking his cities before he finds a way to betray all of you to. For now, I have started over in Ocean 46 and am looking for a new home. Preferably one that isn't going to sacrifice me the second they see incoming CS because they picked a fight with an alliance they couldn't beat.

DeletedUser27128

Only those without honor and respect post things said with privacy's intent. Seems one with out honor nor actual knowledge of the game leads Bad wolf. Especially looking at world stats. And to the rest. I'm not this other guy I'm claimed to be. He shows nothing but dishonor. Something I still hold and yet retain.

And people like him use words like "honor" and "respect".

Oh, the irony.

DeletedUser9358

my dealings with him were similar. he seemed ok at first but i soon saw otherwise. if he didnt spend so much gold he woulda been rimmed over and over by now i'm sure.

DeletedUser

My polite communications with him that he chose not to answer. I guess when he makes a decision he just doesn't like to talk about it... (Please excuse my profanity, far worse words were in my head)

today at 12:27
So when you're wrong you won't talk? Like when you forgot to tell us that you were setting us up to get screwed over. When you become a leader you become responsible for your team. Apparently you hold values low sitting behind a computer. The fact that you have to trade off your alliance to save yourself says it all about how good of a player you really are. Thanks for inviting me to a team only to set me up as a sacrifice for yourself, I appreciate it.

The Soul Thief today at 03:42
That is about the worst thing I have ever seen ANYONE do. Disband the alliance, a team who depended on you to save your own skin? Talk about a coward. You and your gold spending are pathetic. No leader should EVER walk away on his people, especially betraying them in the way you did us. I don't know how you sleep with yourself at night because you are the epitome of the word traitor.

DeletedUser9358

he ignored a few of my messages to him last week also. i think he thinks he is too good to reply to some ;)

i had good dealings with a few from that team... but i have to say HH wasnt one of them.. i tried but to no avail lol

DeletedUser

he ignored a few of my messages to him last week also. i think he thinks he is too good to reply to some ;)

i had good dealings with a few from that team... but i have to say HH wasnt one of them.. i tried but to no avail lol

Many were good players and good people. I made some great friends there, it's a shame one person had to ruin it for everyone...

DeletedUser

It does happen. But it didn't have to happen the way that it did. There's no denying what he did was cheap, selfish, and downright cowardly. If he wanted to leave and really cared about us he could have told us that he was leaving and transferred leadership. Instead he provided them with targets and disbanded the entire alliance entirely, hanging us out to dry. That's what I'm maddest about

DeletedUser

I was forced to reset my progress on this world thanks to him.

Dude, you were my farm.. I dont think he had anything at all to do with you having to reset.

h5zHCno.png

DeletedUser49124

It does happen. But it didn't have to happen the way that it did. There's no denying what he did was cheap, selfish, and downright cowardly. If he wanted to leave and really cared about us he could have told us that he was leaving and transferred leadership. Instead he provided them with targets and disbanded the entire alliance entirely, hanging us out to dry. That's what I'm maddest about

Soul Thief,

First off, I was a co-founder, so if you are going to rip on one founder, may as well make it all the founders, as we make these decision together.

Second, HH and those that joined Tsunami were keeping all of Knock Knock alive. Those that did not make the cut to join, yourself included, just simmed and were dead when you joined a fast world. We grew tired of people logging on once i day, seeing a cs in their city, calling for help, and then have us lose almost everything trying to save your sorry cities just to save face for the alliance.

Next time try being a little more helpful to your alliance and you may get noticed.. but to me, only a handful really stood out as good players, and they are still with me

DeletedUser

I simmed? All right, that shows how well you knew your members. And joining the enemy is the way cowards try to keep their friends, not their alliance alive... Sorry I didn't burn gold to grow with the rest of you but at least I know how to play without paying. I will rip all of you because the fact that it's more than 1 person doesn't make it acceptable. Clearly you guys weren't leadership material if all you're going to do is call your members dead weight and complain when your team asked for help from their teammates.

DeletedUser

And P.S. just because you think you're "better" doesn't mean you have the right to betray your alliance like you did and save the players you liked. We trusted you and without any indication you guys stepped away and left us to be slaughtered. When you can justify that please let me know. Because when you agree to lead, you become responsible for your team not just yourself and your friends. I am done with this game, attempted to make a return on this world and had it ruined by a few selfish people. I have crowns so there isn't anything left for me. Enjoy getting rimmed when the talented players who don't spend gold catch up :)

DeletedUser44785

I agree that he did what was best for the members he believed did the best for the alliance. It was like a merge. They decided to be smart and not save as many as they can but the ones worth keeping. Now the other alliance is stronger.

DeletedUser49069

Soul.... If you weren't busy being a SIM (and ghost right after lol) you would know what happened. As for the rest of what you said. You were in KK for not a week and rarely posted in forums nor had skype. So no friends did you make. KK was not made to win this world. It was made to be a bad guy and get BP and join one that was worthy. KK stood up against 1st and 2nd in the world and many more by its self for the most part. We did our job and did it right. A total of 673 people fought against us. And we gave them a Knock. Our job was done. You would have received a invite if you were actually active. You prove no more than others that post on these forums. Good day and best of luck.

DeletedUser49069

I agree that he did what was best for the members he believed did the best for the alliance. It was like a merge. They decided to be smart and not save as many as they can but the ones worth keeping. Now the other alliance is stronger.
Could not have said it better! +Rep

DeletedUser49124

I simmed? All right, that shows how well you knew your members. And joining the enemy is the way cowards try to keep their friends, not their alliance alive... Sorry I didn't burn gold to grow with the rest of you but at least I know how to play without paying. I will rip all of you because the fact that it's more than 1 person doesn't make it acceptable. Clearly you guys weren't leadership material if all you're going to do is call your members dead weight and complain when your team asked for help from their teammates.

Ok buddy, sure. but me not knowing you isn't my fault, you never got involved in the alliance, so you gave the apperance of a sim...

Also, we did keep the alliance alive, in a sense. Those that were the alliance are all still together, we just merged into TSU.

I used gold for administrators, that is all..

As stated before, the real members I would never call dead weight. The tag along simmers that just wanted a warm bed to sleep in and guards to keep their cities alive... yeah, that is dead weight, we had a lot of those, so don't feel too bad...

I never once complained when called on for help, it just got to the point where i couldn't because my own growth had come to a halt because it was required so much...

DeletedUser41523

Honestly I've seen HH on Troy. He tried to submit to being our academy and when we rejected him he had himself a cry fest on my skype to the point where I just deleted him. It seems he goes on egomanical rants when he doesn't get his way. So if Tsunami took him in, I hope they're ready to handle that one way or another.

Aside from that...sucks that it happened but Tsunami had a lot of free space. So I like to believe if you weren't accepted, there's a reason.