Hero World

DeletedUser

I know this is the wrong place to ask this question but who gives a poo eh? When the hero world is open , is there a limit to the alliance? I heard the speed and settings was changed but what about the alliance cap?

DeletedUser6810

I know this is the wrong place to ask this question but who gives a poo eh? When the hero world is open , is there a limit to the alliance? I heard the speed and settings was changed but what about the alliance cap?

What makes you think your going to make it to hero worlds that are going to be 6 - 9 months down the line. Not only has your great alliance failed and merged into someone elses, your main account has been banned and you have had to start again and thats in under 5 days. What makes you think your going to last 8 weeks let alone 8 months? :)

DeletedUser2524

75 people in 3 days in not an accomplishment, it's a bad thing.

DeletedUser

Can somebody explain to me why everyone hates firelord?

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
firelord is disliked by a vast majority of the forum posters because of the nonsense he posts. Also he always makes a very bad alliance and talks about how great it is until it is destroyed in a relatively easy manner.

DeletedUser

firelord is disliked by a vast majority of the forum posters because of the nonsense he posts. Also he always makes a very bad alliance and talks about how great it is until it is destroyed in a relatively easy manner.

Spot on, hes the only alliance leader that leads in the top 12, thats has under 500 average points.

DeletedUser

Nope , that's the beta sever. It's 6 month , could you all stop going off topic? Seems like I should post it on the question forum.