Answered Hydra's and covering spells

DeletedUser25074

Ok so i was playing with the simulator and i noticed when playing around with hydra's that favorable winds does not have any effect on them yet when Heroic power is applied the hydra attack becomes stronger??????

Is this a bug or is this really true?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I think that might be because heroic power works on myths and hydras are classified as a myth by the game. Not sure if that is intentional or not however.

DeletedUser31385

I would think that Favorable Winds would add a bonus since the Hydra attacks/defends like a ship and not a land unit.

DeletedUser25074

I would think that Favorable Winds would add a bonus since the Hydra attacks/defends like a ship and not a land unit.

I would think that too but according to simulator that isnt the case which is why im asking the question

DeletedUser31385

I would think that too but according to simulator that isnt the case which is why im asking the question

I would suggest sending a support ticket in-game. The in-game team is more equipped to answer this question.

DeletedUser

There is massive uncertainty over spells and researches even from the in games, this is something that needs to be categorised and wiki'd up- what every research and spell affects.