Pnp Italian Warlords, what happened?

DeletedUser

So I was excited to see a new opp coming up, on Italian Warlords. So I prepared for it and learned that dominator77 (dom) would be our main target. We all knew that it wouldn't be easy and we did expect retaliation sine he was a good player.

So the opp started and we found his cities almost empty and we took 7 easily and more have CS's incoming and are under siege.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en14/player/1840403/colonizations

They have been losing cities left and right to all of the other alliances, a guy w/o an alliance even took a city from them.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en14/alliance/7659/colonizations?page=0

Also, there have been no attacks back on us, I got plagued by a 1.2k point player after I attacked him a few times but I could just counter that with happiness so we have received no retaliation.

Lord Melo is a pretty good player, but he isnt close to a lot of his members, MRA? Seems so. This alliance looked pretty from the out side but when the attacks started rolling in we found out what they were capable of, not much.

(This was one o my worst PnP's as it had no reports, I deleted them before I came up with this idea and no screenshots (I am on a dell and dont know how to work it that well :p) But hope you enjoyed this small amount of info, I will give updates as the week goes on.

And best of all, dom is logging on again so we might actually get some retaliation but he told us he is going into VM for a while (chicken?)

DeletedUser

If you're using Windows 7 they have a tool called "snipping tool" which can catch screenshots. :) The others you should be able to click print screen and paste picture in paint and save.

Anyways back on topic..Thanks for posting!

DeletedUser

I know it's not amazing but this forum needs some life. I am not using windows 7, I usually just use macs so I will stick to that :)

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Lol :L Fun

Not the best for them anymore, they're fighting Warlords New Hope with TS academy though, so thats good :l

Meh.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Professor Posi:"Time for a Quiz Class"

Professor Posi: "What does a coward do when under attack?"

tcl2301: "Hit VM?"

Professor Posi: " Why yes, that's exactly right, tcl. Next question: What does he say he's going to do when he returns?

mars80: "Take back his cities with the help of our ally who is 1 mill points?"

Professor Posi: " Good Job, Everyone gets a 100 for helping drive a coward into VM"

Class: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, dom has hit VM. We brought the heat and he couldn't take it so he hit VM.

Here's a PM he sent to a member that took 2 of is cities.

I was gone for a while, but i will soon return and reclaim my cities. You are on the top of my list of people to take out and i have a long list of powerful allies. You will soon regret taking advantage of my extended disappearance...

Read this next one from bottom to top, here is a convo that he had w/ one of my leaders.

I just had this copied to me, what is it that makes you think marco a member of a pacted alliance will help you get your cities back, it was even marco that pushed for the PACT between my alliance and TGR s

oh really. I have been gone for at least two months and have been out of the loop big time. well i am going on VM and wont be back til mid June but when i come back me and my old pal Marcogoto are planning on taking back my cities or other ones from Amish Rake Warrriors to replace my loses

Dude you know this game as well as anyone else whos played it long enough, you joined a small inactive, bad alliance and then went big time inactive which means ur cities are fair game, all my members were under instruction from me, if you insist on making a big deal of this instead of taking your losses like a man and accepting that they were your own fault for going awol then take it up with me not my members...........

So he threatened us with a bigger player (marco) who doesn't help his own alliance, never supports anyone but his own sieges, never sends LS out to save cities, only his own and for bp hunts. He is a bp whore who clears every inactive before anyone else has a chance. Yeah, he will definately take back cities from us with marco.

It may be hard to ace the fact that marco is like this but I was in an alliance with him before and my leaders have been in an alliance with him for even longer, it's just his nature.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
haha actually something going on xD

I don't think marco will even consider this lol. it sounds like that kind of trash talk many noobs do lol. "I have a long list of powerful allies, which include everyone that exists, but ARW" LOL

That long list of allies is probably Order of Chickens.

DeletedUser21665

No offense to you oskar, but That Order of Chickens are pretty good. The worst thing you can do is underestimate your enemy. Respect them and know what they can do and maybe you can take them down, but obviously not if you cannot even see what they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

oskarghost96

Phrourach
No offense to you oskar, but That Order of Chickens are pretty good. The worst thing you can do is underestimate your enemy. Respect them and know what they can do and maybe you can take them down, but obviously not if you cannot even see what they are.

I have to agree... Foolish of me to ignore their power and strength.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dom came out of VM, his cities are taken by ARW and other people. End of story.

DeletedUser

well said but wee is the chickings coming from ? we are the ones that bring destruction 24/7 in xi are we not ? asre we ntpo ther ones who stripped the wonders and started bringing more and more destruction ? and yes oskar for someone that has never taken a city from any OOc member you talk alot lets see what you can do on the battlefeild were it counts son

oskarghost96

Phrourach
well said but wee is the chickings coming from ? we are the ones that bring destruction 24/7 in xi are we not ? asre we ntpo ther ones who stripped the wonders and started bringing more and more destruction ? and yes oskar for someone that has never taken a city from any OOc member you talk alot lets see what you can do on the battlefeild were it counts son

I took 4 :D

and I like talking, it's only assumptions too, but the Order of Chickens guy is funny :p

Last edited: