Pnp It's just so original...

DeletedUser

Well lets start from the top. This phoney elite alliance Angry Birds decided to send us a pact invite... with no mail... so what we do? well we accepted it... if nothing has been written on paper, then it means nothing, and they can think they are safe, when they are not...

2 days later we got the following mail:

propag1.png

you can imagine my surprise when I found out he had only sent it to one of our members... well that was complete fail... who in PB would take an interest in a bunch of players that haven't even reached conquest yet?

We didn't buy it so, instead they tried option 2:

pnp7.png

So then came the dreaded attacks:

pnp1.png

pnp2.png

pnp3.png

pnp4.png

pnp5.png

anyway, you get the idea... no need to bash that point...

The following day we get this from their founder after an operation described below:
Anonymous-Fail.jpg

down to the mail...

pnp6.png

now who on earth thinks they can command an entire alliance that quite officially states it has NO PACTS... while we accept they may have a single player that may be prepared to help them, using another alliance's name in threat may be the stupidest thing they have done so far...

Anyway, as a result meh alliance Declares war on Angry birds... I guess they better pick their locations for landing carefully... they wouldn't want to land in our ocean again...

Buh Bye Angry Birds =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha that is awsome, ive been reading your rim pnp's as im on the rim as well and am finding them very entertaining keep them coming.

DeletedUser

Well by the end of today we can declare the war against angry birds over (most of the rest of their alliance is in O55)... now to find some new targets. The most obvious one is Faith Project, for their complete fail attempts to aid angry birds... but then I found this alliance:

failzl.png

then I looked at the map... oh... only one of their members is in O85, another alliance recruiting a player from each ocean...

anyways... Faith Project... get out of O85 or we will throw you out!

DeletedUser

If you are being farmed and need an alliance,you can feel welcome to ask to join.

this alliance is an alliance which is lightages in front of the second most MRAish...in the beginning i though:i cant be seeing this,its unreal

+reped you of course for this awesome discovery kadjayuni;-)

DeletedUser

haha yea there is members of faith project in my ocean to rather pathetic alliance. When I attacked there members I was told by there leader if I didnt stop attacks would come. That was a few weeks ago still no attacks yet. Another funny profile is oceanus imperium where they say recruiting is closed but just picked up 2 new members in my ocean. I also discovered a good one in an alliance called northern avalon, there profile says that they are a small group of players yet they have 160 players in the alliance.

DeletedUser

their leaders are too busy trying to attack us to bother anyone else.

DeletedUser

Well following on from this... it appears that Anton can get a bit soppy sometimes even though he normally acts like a 5yr old:

antonsoppy.png

I have still so see the ships that she was promised... but at least he has admitted that angry birds may cease to exist...

DeletedUser

Wow that was very difficult to read his grammar is horrible lol.

DeletedUser

*THE ONE* merged into Oceanus Imperium but other than that our recruiting is closed, we aren't a MRA, we are mainly in 3 oceans but we picked up more players in the 40's-50's. And we dont have many inactives, only as much as any other top 15 alliance. 160 isn't a small alliance, bigger then most top 10 alliances. I would like to get attacked by angry birds, only RE and TVG near me though.

DeletedUser

well if you did get attacked you would be rimmed so you would not like to be attacked imo

Dont worry katjay buddy i will stand up for the weak ones!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not an MRA?? Really? You have players in almost every ocean on the server, an incredibly low average points per member. You also have 237 members. As far as not having inactives you have a player with 0 points currently in alliance clearly your leader isnt keeping things cleared to well. I cant imagine what a mess your forums look like. Your abp per member isnt even onver 1000. What part of this description doesnt scream mra to you?