Joke of the Day

DeletedUser

I don't think I admitted that since they had already taken a city of his prior to my attacks.

You are also misinformed for thinking that I am the sole player who brought down DAFT. I also find it odd how you are the one who is accusing me of lies and deceit. Mainly because that is what you do. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Also I think you forgot to find the part where I said i was quitting, besides here in the forum. (that thread should be deleted :p).

Plus, it is also funny that you are accusing me of the fall of DAFT when your own alliance is crumbling right in front of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not crumbling Raiders, we have the same people there now as we had before You came over. so we are back to where we were.

So you have quit or not? if so who is playing your account as that person seems more competent than you ....lol

DeletedUser

So your not smart enough to go to college or spend all your money on this game lol

you better then me i highly doubt that. i will say u spend more time on this and that is key but u started before me in this world. im on track and grew faster then anyone in my ocean. So give some of these details i want a good laugh as i remember all the trash talk we heard about u before we left u join.

plus u wanting to join LB to attack LC memebers and reading all the trash talk they said about you. so enjoy the fact noone trust u. even JW said u are not a good team player but are a strong memeber to have on hes side.

so go turtle up or quit.

DeletedUser10984

Also I think you forgot to find the part where I said i was quitting, besides here in the forum. (that thread should be deleted :p).
You also said it in the group Skype chat :rolleyes: but hey your a pathological liar so why should I be surprised. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh Potter I found surprising as well that you find us taking quite a few of fenix cities a joke?Well it is judging the fact that he is your best player(cause he is!) and you failed to support him even against that amount of attacks...sad really...:( Go play with your toys potter..Your boring and (I would use one more expression but it would be an insult for people in that condition)3-years old child comments are just annoying...Go play the game and don't brag with something that makes you a joke of the server.And raiders please ignore these two(not referring to you sacmaster since you always found yourself in my words :p ) they are not worthy of your attention...;)

DeletedUser10984

Oh Potter I found surprising as well that you find us taking quite a few of fenix cities a joke?Well it is judging the fact that he is your best player(cause he is!) and you failed to support him even against that amount of attacks...sad really...:( Go play with your toys potter..Your boring and (I would use one more expression but it would be an insult for people in that condition)3-years old child comments are just annoying...Go play the game and don't brag with something that makes you a joke of the server.And raiders please ignore these two(not referring to you sacmaster since you always found yourself in my words :p ) they are not worthy of your attention...;)
:D well my support always seems untouched you guys must me psychic :eek:

DeletedUser

:D well my support always seems untouched you guys must me psychic :eek:

Haha you are supporting Fenix?! Well if that is the case you are supporting wrong cities?Battle is not on the south or in ocean 45 (yet) but in 55? So support his cities there :p

DeletedUser10984

Haha you are supporting Fenix?! Well if that is the case you are supporting wrong cities?Battle is not on the south or in ocean 45 (yet) but in 55? So support his cities there :p
I support where he asks I can't help your guys are scared of my troops :cool:

DeletedUser

That must be it ;) Sac the Fearbringer..Is sounds kind a cool :cool:

DeletedUser

pretty funny you can only talk after how many failed attempts

even raider agreed with the weaking on fenix and is the only way u guys got a city(s)
from him. if it was not for raider the biggest lier and back stabber on the sever, my support would be coming from 30 hours away and was in the battle with LB.

if u dont remember we have two fronts going on. not a excuse but a statement if u haven't notice LC is not fighting u guys heads up yet since the location ur fighting is lacking members. from traitors who quit to join u or someone else to people who quit the game for RL.

all ur doing is giving fenix more cities and bp. congrats wait til the real fight happens. i would love to been in on this but due to location i am not. i have seen all the reports and u dont impress me at all. the only thing u have right now is more active memebers on that front and that says it all.

plus its just like the unmeek days DCS cant do anything on there own. they have to have 2nd or 3rd party come into it to take cities overs. so enjoy your small wins the war is no where from being over my friend.

now flame on since i bore u. I think i here some puppet music in the back ground so come on DCS

DeletedUser

Potter:We got that city?You surely mean cities?And I don't know who was attacking him else besides us all I know is that we took 9 cities from your top player.That is all.And nobody said we took them easy,cause hey,Fenix is no 1 guy on this server.By all means.No matter what place is he on top list he will be first.Cause he has qualities you and your puppet lord Garg don't have.He respects his enemies and he fights bravely.He didn't run when we attacked him etc.So you should all look at him as your God!This is not sweet talking just truth!;)
And you forget one more thing.You are fighting LB on one side and us on the other.But we are in the same situation.We are fighting your puppets NSPG on the other side and even on the front where we are fighting your players.Or you want to say you don't count your precious allies? :D

garg: Honestly that is all you got?It is my thing not yours where I want to get on the rankings list...And last comment was so much like you.As I already said,you can't talk in normal way,insults start straight away.I won't insult you back cause that is not mine thing.I just think this last sentence is something that makes you look bad not me..:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I can just laugh at you for these comments..Nothing more nothing less...They are just for that...

EDIT:I see you even deleted the comment to which this comment of mine was supposed to be response..:D