Master of X question...

DeletedUser

I'm sure someone here has been in an alliance that has completed building all 7 world wonders. I noticed players who have accomplished this get a fancy crown next to their name vs the standard image. If you are a member of an alliance that has created all 7 wonders, but you were only a part of the alliance for say 5-6 of them. Do you still get the fancy crown or is that reserved for only the players who were a part of building all 7?

DeletedUser

You get all of them regardless if you've been around for all the wonders.

Source: My friends.

DeletedUser

As far as I know the crown is based on the alliance completion, not individual completion. With that in mind, you should get it if you're part of the alliance when the seventh wonder is completed, regardless of whether you were present for the others.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys :) I am a member of D.N. in world Sigma, and have been around for 2/4 wonders we have completed so I will only have 5 on my resume. Hoping to still receive the fancy crown :D A few more weeks and I should have a definitive answer to this.

DeletedUser

If you were there for the completion of the 4th wonder then you should have award, same thing for the 7th one.

DeletedUser

If you were there for the completion of the 4th wonder then you should have award, same thing for the 7th one.

It's not the award he's referring to, but the crown that appears on your profile (replacing the civic crown present on all profiles by default).

DeletedUser

Ah right, I know some friends from Chi were rewarded even though they weren't there from the beginning.

DeletedUser

It's not the award he's referring to, but the crown that appears on your profile (replacing the civic crown present on all profiles by default).

Yeah, I could care less about the wards, I'll get the Completed 4 wonders award, but not the one for 7. I'm only concerned about the crown *giggles*