Once Upon A Termination...

• Thread starter Sirena de la Fracas
  • Start date

DeletedUser49239

And thus Lord Dub begins his methodical eradication of alliances who are unable to provide him with a challenge, or the misfortunate player who happens to land on his island and gripe if he farms them. I suggest, that if the latter is your situation, reach out immediately, be respectful, offer to pay fealty in resources to the islands lord and hope he is feeling generous that day. This may delay your execution.

DeletedUser31747

And thus Lord Dub begins his methodical eradication of alliances who are unable to provide him with a challenge, or the misfortunate player who happens to land on his island and gripe if he farms them. I suggest, that if the latter is your situation, reach out immediately, be respectful, offer to pay fealty in resources to the islands lord and hope he is feeling generous that day. This may delay your execution.

and here we have 'Lord Dubs' alternate forum account

DeletedUser

Someone ^ is a deep thinker.

DeletedUser49239

Oh my, well darling apparently one of us switched gender and for the masses, just in case, reality is your preference, please check out the blue haired chick in the picfav2.jpg.jpg, yes, that would be me ~bows~ It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance

DeletedUser43325

This thread became a lot less interesting after the first post.

DeletedUser49210

Act VI: 20,000 BPs Under the Sea

"Even on the occasions when our hearts have gone out to you, moved by some of your pain or your acts of genius or courage, we have had to hide all signs of the sympathy that comes from the sight of what is fine and good, whether displayed by friend or enemy. Well, it is this feeling that we are foreign to everything that concerns you which makes our position untenable. An impossible one even for me, but doubly impossible for Ned. Every human being, by the very fact of being human, is worthy of respect. Have you ever asked yourself what plans of vengeance could be engendered by the love of freedom and hatred of slavery in a nature like the Canadian's, what he could think or do?"

Oh, Lucky for me
Another city in siege
with only one hour in
an incoming CS attack begin

Now i see more attacks but they are LS
sent support, thought it would be best
then after the 1st one hit
I PM the attacker this:
img

Not opened, nor replied
I was puzzled and wondered why
Oh No! and too my surprise,
8 more attacks opened my eyes

So i thought best for me
to throw on HS, for double BP
I gleed as the ships sank
BOOM went my BP bank

Now come to find out
they had a SR without a doubt
to try and break my siege
Pfft, i said, boy please...

unfortunately for them
they didnt know how to send
the breaker attacks to me
...and thats how i got, my 20,000 BPs Under the Sea

DeletedUser43325

Sigh... I think I speak for everyone at this point when I say no one really cares anymore. Should've left it at Act I.

DeletedUser

Now now, don't cross the pond with reputations and neglect to mention yours truly, Es. Tsk tsk.