PnP: Ask a DAFT

• Thread starter DeletedUser11468
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So mr Dinobites, how do you like your conquered towns? Silent, whining, fiesty or bites?

fiesty as always the best o yes its always the best,whining threats must be up there to,has daft broken its word of silence amorelus with this thread sum such a player that is questioned by others are you really daft,well sir im sure that was a daft question at its best,dam daft players there every were zeta is surly full of daft players dont you think but weather they are in daft well only daft will no maybe naaa thats simply daft isnt it:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11468

I didn't break the silence. How do anyyone know what I say of daft is true or not? Infact I don't know the information I know of daft is true or not.

We have too many story tellers and not enough record keepers.

DeletedUser

I was thinking of making something like this for Elvis, but after reading this, I think ...not.

DeletedUser

Actually I quite like this thread :)It's random and a bit daft :p

DeletedUser11468

You should make a thread for Elvis.

But then it would be empty with nothing great to say. So I thank you for sparing us such boredom and pain.

DeletedUser

You should make a thread for Elvis.

But then it would be empty with nothing great to say. So I thank you for sparing us such boredom and pain.

it would be fail on so many levels! haha amorelus is fun! anyway sidowy you might as well make an elvis thread and add it to the wall of shame. you'll be coming up soon once we knock all your top players down a peg or two. and then firebrandt.... so get your popcorn ready.

DeletedUser

IM the founder in DAFT... everything AMO says is true... deal with it :p

oh u guys must check my elvis shrine its full of the kings nasty secrets!!! written notes from scared founders of the great and pittiful Elvis oh wait i mean "powerful" lol

maybe they should go back to eating cheeseburgers on the toilet LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11468

Mad-Rappa, you lied to me!!!

You told me when we fight Elvis, that the battles will be glorious and my troops will get a training of a lifetime!. I got nothing. I want a refund buddy!!!

Now Night of Elysium. Those guys made me work very hard for one of their town.

DeletedUser11468

Censored and "correct" history of Daft

Once there weas 8 friends. From different servers. We felt the other realms were crowded and decided to unite in Zeta

We couldn't agreed on a name. One member notice we were mentally insane. (I can not state why we were insane and if I told you I would get another letter from the mods which I don't need.) He called us daft. Some of us were stupid, some of us crazy, some of us wierd. We were always fighting with each other and insulting one another and well...I still don't get why we're all together....oh yeah that's right. We don't like all of you more than our hate for one another.

Now is it daft or DAFT? It's DAFT. daft is a member of DAFT. What does DAFT really stand for? I'm not permitted to say by the Mods. For now it'll stand for Dinobites Angry Furry TreeHuggers. yeah that's it...

We used to be an MRA. You don't want to be too small. Once we became big enough. We booted anyone who did not contributed and were not a furry crazy monkey. We also kicked everyone out of our oceans. Because....it's ours...what we want. we get. end of story. Go cry to your mama if you don't like it.

We studied NmE. We saw strengths and weaknesses. We change our alliance base on what we learned. Which is why when NmE climbed up the ranks, we were never too far behind. After studying NmE, we notice they are very DAFT, they just haven't realized it.

It's okay, one day we'll enlighten them to stop being in denial.

DeletedUser

DAFT=
Dumb
Alliance
Fails
Terribly.

lol i joke i can hardley say that now we are allies ;)