PnP: Crimson Knights and Vortex declare War on Karnage!

DeletedUser

Hmm...this should be interesting :)
I wasn't aware Karnage dissed The Crimson Knights. Well, good luck to both sides!

DeletedUser

Lol Epic Fail from Dobby =]
+ from all of you. All of our members use the forums and are very experied and active.
We just dont rush su much for fame...

And if you think that scares us, LooooL get a life then.
Cause we are just making jokes about this at alli forum =]
Lol wasted some time to send this message to every karnage member, ROFL!!!

Why the heck did you send this? You seem to be worry'd

Dobby on 8/25/10 at 8:42 PM
Hello there Karnage inhabitants,

Meet me, your new Ruler. I am here to give a hope on this world, to give you and your polis a chance to survive the havoc that is on it's way, to make your time here a lot more enjoyable. I have been sent from a lighter place, to help those less fortunate than myself and to bring peace and prosperity to anyone who is willing accept it. I am your glimpse of light in this nightmare of terror.

If you are willing to work with me then you may just be saved and leave this terrible conflict unscathed. This is quite clearly your last chance at redemption and I am your saviour. Remember, if you are willing to work with us then there is always a chance for you.

This is your last hope, if you want to survive then you must follow this strict set of rules:

1. Gather as much information about your alliance's inside going ons as possible.
2. Send that information to me. (Rewards will be offered)
3. Leave the alliance whilst doing as much damage as your can to it in the process.
4. Get your friends and allies to leave as well.
5. And if you follow the first 4 rules, then you may just survive the conflict unscathed.

If you are message by your leader after receiving this message, then take no notice of what they have to say. From now on you cannot afford to trust anyone apart from myself. If you do, it could be your downfall in itself.

Oh and if you have been hiding under a rock for the past few days, here is the extent of the situation...

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?p=141001

Just remember, I am here to help. Just make sure you help yourself first.

Yours in sincerity,

Dobby
The One And Only!

DeletedUser

hahahaha vortex and crimson knights have no idea whats going on with karnage oh boy this should be good hahaha

DeletedUser

Don't know what's going on? Oh no! Do you mean that Aurave Conquering one of your leaders was a clever trick? :eek:

DeletedUser

Lambreta
Peltast
Total posts : 12

Freestyler
Total posts : 23

Experienced and Active.... wow, that's impressive, those 35 Posts must have really taken all of your time and/or experience.

DeletedUser2663

Lambreta
Peltast
Total posts : 12

Freestyler
Total posts : 23

Experienced and Active.... wow, that's impressive, those 35 Posts must have really taken all of your time and/or experience.

just cos they arnt active on the fourms dosnt mean they arnt in game. get their greposats details and use those to prove your point

DeletedUser

@Freestyler,

Are you and your guys actually going to do anything?

Actions speak louder than words and all that. From I can see you have no rightful place on this thread, because firstly you lead the losing alliance in this war and secondly you were the one that got conquered.

Don't you wonder what sort of impression that gives off? If I was in an alliance were my founder got conquered then I would seriously be thinking about leaving. The leader is supposed to set the example, you clearly aren't.

So next time you come onto these forums, make sure you have something better to say than "You seem to be worry'd". Because it just doesn't work around here.

Remember, the score is:

The Crimson Knights 1 - 0 Karnage

DeletedUser

All of our members use the forums and are very experied and active.

I am assuming he means, on the forums. Thus, I was pointing out that he only joined this month and is therefore not experienced. Also the 35 posts combined show that he is not necessarily active. Furthermore, If he was talking about ingame forums, he is completely on the wrong page as Dobby was referring to these forums.

DeletedUser

If he is referring to these forums then he has a mental problem. There are maybe, at an absolute stretch, 5 Karnage members that use these forums.

DeletedUser

I got this off Karnage alliance info.

"Our academy alliance is Karnage Jr.. They have our full protection so beware you will incur our wrath if you even so much as spy one of them."

I feel a spy coming on ;) who's with me?

DeletedUser2663

I got this off Karnage alliance info.

"Our academy alliance is Karnage Jr.. They have our full protection so beware you will incur our wrath if you even so much as spy one of them."

I feel a spy coming on ;) who's with me?

race you? lol