PnP first war of iota?

DeletedUser

Good luck to you and yours Epik! Maybe Freen123 will lend you all his BP sword, so you can all kill off their *cough*massive*cough* armies!

Freen123 = legend :p

DeletedUser

*Sighs*

I remember when you told me that plan. Shame it failed, but it all works out anyway.

DeletedUser

haha cheers vex. well im just warming up before i challenge the big boys ;)

i fancy regaining the top spot for bp soon :cool: :)

DeletedUser

best of luck freen, I doubt I'll be anywhere near you anytime soon. I doubt I'll be gaining any BP in the first place for a while, I figure I may want a few hundred troops first :D

DeletedUser

Im not going to go into why its koan's fault and his alone since this isnt epilson

Anyways, i felt the iota forums needed a nice war PnP and it just so happened the co-founder of quazars declared war on me for some reason soooooooo yea :)

sorry if this was un-needed but im quite happy with it ;)

I still want BP :rolleyes:

:p

DeletedUser

I like this, Epikness. If I was closer I might be able to attack them and get more BP. Must challenge Freen for BP. :p

DeletedUser

haha good luck with that mate, im still fighting to stay in the top 12 overall for bp =P if only those on my island weren't wimps and gave up when i wiped them i could be higher :(:(:(:(:(:(:( :p

DeletedUser

I only wipe a guy on my island every now-and-then, so he keeps going and making troops.

Also, at ~750 points, what would be better, 100+ slingers or 100+ hopilites? I'm going for the hopilites due to tendencies to mass produce swordsmen.

But on topic... Anybody wipe any of your guys yet, or are you getting all the attack BP?

DeletedUser

I do the same thing Vexnel.

I view it at a win/win situation... he wins because he keeps playing... I win cuz I get more battle points that way.

}=)

DeletedUser

I learned much about proper PnP from this thread, much thanks to epikness.

More pictures, less words, more silly, less serious.

Got it. ;)

DeletedUser

I learned much about proper PnP from this thread, much thanks to epikness.

More pictures, less words, more silly, less serious.

Got it. ;)

no prob ;)

had no idea i would be this successful in my first PnP :D