Potential Top Twelves

DeletedUser

Alot of alliances will fall soon and many of the non-top twelve will thrive. Any opinions on the non top-twelve alliances....

My opinions on new upcomers are extroadinary gentleman, Bedlam, The Mafia and Guardian Angels.... All have the potential to take over the top twelve

DeletedUser

I disagree , the only people i think will make it are Bedlam and EG because EG has already been in the top 12

DeletedUser

You two seem to prattle on a lot about stuff. I have decided to take both your cities. Who wants to get some first?

DeletedUser

This thread is for alliances not in the top twelve, Deaths Measure is

DeletedUser11965

Alot of alliances will fall soon and many of the non-top twelve will thrive. Any opinions on the non top-twelve alliances....

My opinions on new upcomers are extroadinary gentleman, Bedlam, The Mafia and Guardian Angels.... All have the potential to take over the top twelve

explained

DeletedUser

If your asking me too explain why I think certain alliance will be upcomers here it goes.

Bedlam- Pretty much a smaller version of EG
Guardian Angels-16 players, great alliance check out their average and battle points. Doesnt recruit much and is my brother alliance
Modern Warfare- Led by me, cant say much accept I did what I said I would
The betrayed-Led by zostos good leadership, players really trust him, needs to cut his loose end and move on
The Guild- 11 players good average not much detail

This gives me and idea, my next newspaper them will be upcomers.

DeletedUser

Oh... Are you saying that I was right?

EDIT: About extroadinary gentlemen

Last edited by a moderator: