random elite unit mail

DeletedUser

those guys were so 1337, they wouldn't even pact with an alliance as mighty as ELITE SPARTANS!11!! O.O

first i sent a pact request, which was immediately rejected :supermad:
then i saw the profile and realise it was coz i didn't read it first, they require a well-written message with every pact request...
Pythagorus on 2012-06-16 at 13:45
i realise that i forgot to send a well-written message with my previous pact request, so here is one:

Subject: Reminder of 10am Meeting Sched. 10/05 on PASS Process.

Hi Jim,

I just wanted to remind you about the meeting we have scheduled for Monday, October 5, at 10:00am. It's being held in conference room A, and we'll be discussing the new PASS Process.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch (x3024).

Best Wishes,
Mark

thinking that would be enough, i re-sent the pact request and was waiting confidently for its acceptance, when suddenly...
Gond on 2012-06-16 at 15:41
Funny, very funny. Now send one to me why you would benefit from a pact with us, take this seriously because some people may take what you did the wrong way, however I like a bit of humour :p

it was obvious that this was a srs alliance, so without hesitation, i provided the information necessary...
Pythagorus on 2012-06-16 at 16:04
i was rather hoping that my original message would be enough :(

reasons a pact would benefit us:
* it would prevent violence (which never solves anything if my mom is to be believed)
* it would make us feel good, like when somebody accepts your facebook friend request
* we both have ELITE as part of our alliance name, which must count for something

i'm sure there are many more, but i have to go and run some errands unfortunately so can't elaborate any further :(

i trusted that this would be sufficient to earn ELITE SPARTANS, one of the most feared alliances in sparta, a pact with the mighty elite winky unit, but...
Gond on 2012-06-16 at 16:07
Well if you can increase your member count or points in a massive way in the next three-five days I be more inclined to pact you however I feel that right now it's a no go.
so even having a higher point average than 8 of the top 10 was not enough to secure a pact with these true elites of the game! :(

in conclusion,
elite unit is was clearly a cut above the rest :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24767

I have heard about the PASS process.
I understand that Steve is against it and is speaking to the project team to cut the budget this year to try and head PASS off at the pass amd stop it dead.
No collecting £200.00 or anything.