Retribution

• Thread starter DeletedUser25615
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Whatever you say, you're entitled to an opinion so I'm not going to argue.

DeletedUser

We recruit players that most would farm of. those that want a chance to play, instead of the so called *Big Boys* ruining it for them, Yes we have 2 sections, i apologize, since when did anyone play fair.. ( Hint towards Spys )

Leave us in peace, i personally aint here for forum respect or in game congratulations, im just playing the dam game, with the people that want the same thing.. bit of fun, and a good game.

Last message from me regarding the matter, we need not prove. Good luck to you all, hope you get what your aiming for.

DeletedUser

Don't think anyone is hating on you, just pointing out how your alliance fits the criteria for an MRA. Do what you wish, you're right, it's a game, play it however you want to. More ABPs for us. :D

DeletedUser

lol, Sorting out the dedicated from the not bothered is always the hardest part of starting out. Great work on your BP's,

DeletedUser

Don't think anyone is hating on you, just pointing out how your alliance fits the criteria for an MRA. Do what you wish, you're right, it's a game, play it however you want to. More ABPs for us. :D

Just adding to that, if you're not an MRA go out and prove it.

PV was regarded as the biggest MRA in all of Xi, and yet they dominated the server from start to finish. Everyone ate their words. I didn't debate if we were an MRA or not, I just went and proved we weren't.

Actions > Words.

DeletedUser

PV was regarded as the biggest MRA in all of Xi, and yet they dominated the server from start to finish. Everyone ate their words. I didn't debate if we were an MRA or not, I just went and proved we weren't.

Actions > Words.

I don't know if I could possibly agree more

DeletedUser5061

Actions > Words.

It's a bit late for that, I think they have already proved everyone was right about them being an MRA when they started a wing alliance. Now the question is are they a decent enough MRA to make it past the first month or are they typical MRA that's just falls apart once conquests start.

So DjTwisted what's the plan few months down the line if/when Retribution - Resistance starts making their first world wonder, are you and Retribution - Doomsday going to hinder them or help them? I bet if it came down to it you would stab those so called new players you claim to be helping in the back and join your buddies in Resistance coz that's what MRA leaders do they sacrifice new players like pawns to prevent predators like r4ge getting to them straight of the bat.

DeletedUser25415

It's a bit late for that, I think they have already proved everyone was right about them being an MRA when they started a wing alliance. Now the question is are they a decent enough MRA to make it past the first month or are they typical MRA that's just falls apart once conquests start.

So DjTwisted what's the plan few months down the line if/when Retribution - Resistance starts making their first world wonder, are you and Retribution - Doomsday going to hinder them or help them? I bet if it came down to it you would stab those so called new players you claim to be helping in the back and join your buddies in Resistance coz that's what MRA leaders do they sacrifice new players like pawns to prevent predators like r4ge getting to them straight of the bat.

now im just a simple pothead
so it amuses me how paranoid everyone else is about retribution
im not a leader
i am a member of the retribution alliance which happens to have just under 100 members
our shared chatrooms and information between the two proves how active we will become
as for ww
we are one we will support each other
thats all im here for
the leaders of doomsday are certainly more than cape-able
im just here in a suportive role

keep up the gossip
you havnt got a single thing right yet
but its funny as hell to watch what misinformation can do

DeletedUser

now im just a simple pothead
so it amuses me how paranoid everyone else is about retribution
b1.jpg

i am a member of the retribution alliance which happens to have just under 100 members
our shared chatrooms and information between the two proves how active we will become
b2.jpg

we are one we will support each other
b3.jpg

DeletedUser25415

simple
you guys have meaningless naps with all and sundry
but there is never much communication between nap identities
therefore why bother unless you are going to work together
if you are working together for the same goal
then why not just form a bigger alliance

i thought there were more brains amongst you guys

DeletedUser

That's weird, we have zero pacts and i haven't seen anywhere that we are NAP'd with anyone, as far as i'm concerned it's quite literally just us against the world at the moment so you might want to re-think that last statement.

DeletedUser12667

simple

LOL we dont do naps:) But it is funny you think so:D

And again I ask as you really didnt answer before. Why do you feel the need to make an alliance that is more than the cap? Why not join a world with a bigger cap? I am sure we have the same goal as others, and actually I believe most alliances have the same goal. So we all should work together? Using your logic that is:p

DeletedUser

LOL we dont do naps:) But it is funny you think so:D

And again I ask as you really didnt answer before. Why do you feel the need to make an alliance that is more than the cap? Why not join a world with a bigger cap? I am sure we have the same goal as others, and actually I believe most alliances have the same goal. So we all should work together? Using your logic that is:p

It's cos they're njubs, Killy.

DeletedUser

simple

I've spent the last two worlds battling against the players in R4GE. They certainly don't need any naps! Glad they are two oceans away from me for the moment, lol. An ex-member of Protogenoi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

ditto

when you have played this game long enough, you realise pacts, naps and all that stuff just hinder your growth in the long term and kill the fun because they eliminate your chances of ketting your butt kicked if you are any good at this game.

DeletedUser

ditto

when you have played this game long enough, you realise pacts, naps and all that stuff just hinder your growth in the long term and kill the fun because they eliminate your chances of ketting your butt kicked if you are any good at this game.

Ohh dai, you can figured this out even if you dont play that long. You just need to be kill boy/girl to realize that :D