SDM Victory over TBS

DeletedUser

You know what, I have been mulling this thread over since I noticed it and it reminds me of a link a while back that maybe some remember or have even read. The story goes like this: way back when you used Google there used to be a button called I'm feeling lucky and in fact it is still there. If you entered the following text, 'famous french victories' and clicked it you were taken to a particular page with an amusing profile of the military history of France. So what has this got to do with this thread you ask, well it's real simple, Kreger is exactly like the French in this article, read it and see what you think :)

The Complete Military History of France

And it just so happens to be posted on The Albino Blacksheep website, now just how fitting is that?

Storm
Decreasing the suck, increasing the awesome

DeletedUser

Gentlemen,
You are all amazingly missing the whole point.

1. NO ONE can claim victory over anyone as we are all still playing. I tried pointing this out by taking a dramatic stance by pointing out the irony... yet the irony seems to have been overshadowed only by pride and guile... you all know I am telling the truth, there is no defeat until you have effectively deleted EVERY opposing player and driven them to admit defeat... NOT ONE of the alliances in affect have admited defeat, therefore no one is defeated.

2. SDM players as a whole have a winning record against TBS and family. Sorry Storm, they bore your name, therefore they were one of you. you know it, everyone knows it... that is like saying Brittney is not a part of France, or Wales is not a part of UK...

3. The only reason you hate me so much is because I exposed you for who you were and are... treacherous, untrustworthy and cunning... but I have never questioned your skill and ability, nor have I ever questioned your computer skills... so though I question your character, your abilities and skills have never been questioned. THAT being said, my 14-1 record during that war speaks for itself... and similar to your record, and the record of many who lived through it and actually thrived through it, they can not be questioned on their skills...

now all that being said, I revert to my original point. NO ONE HAS VICTORY

DeletedUser

Kreger, you continue to say TBS & family as if you actually did anything against TBS, we were seperate allainces but you single TBS and leave the rest as a group. TBSW declared war on you and we supported them. I think you single TBS out to try and make it appear you were doing well against TBS on thier own and the family on thier own.

The overall stats say we handed you your *** on a plate but you continue to bring up stats that show you taking inactives from dead alliances who took little or no part in the war.

When you look at the 'family' most took more cities off you than you did off them. You gain far more grey flags than all the family put together during the war and the family took greater than 2:1 cities from you.

I don't hate you, I just like to correct the mass of mistakes you constantly make and ensure that the record is straight and recorded right.

As for my traits, I think my Alliance members and family members would disagree with your take on that but then when you lose it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth I have been told.

DeletedUser

Look from the sidelines this thing between kreger and storm is like a bouncy ball or something. One of ye claims victory over the other I know a bouncy ball is probably not the best example but you two are constantly at each other's throat over a 'victory' in a virtual game. Sorry but just grow up a little and see how this actually looks like a stupid little arguement.

I don't mean to be rude to anyone but that's how I see and I feel like I need to put it bluntly for the message to get across. Once again its just a game and get over it.

DeletedUser

I vote for a good old fashion game of Hockey, full contact :)

but I think there is a mistake... My claims of victory were only to make a point... that Storms claims prior were equally as ridiculous... no one won the game, no one won the war... that simple really.

But a look at some of their new city names and profiles I think speaks the world as for the Character of these former wooley folk ;) I feel so loved...lol