Soooooooo Rusty!!!!

DeletedUser

I just logged on for no reason! I worked on this last night. Please some critique!!

Lethal_Assasin.png

DeletedUser

good, but I don't like the border, make it a light red and add a bit of transparency.

DeletedUser18825

The text is a bit blah and doesn't blend it. It is also a bit hard to read.

Other than that, it is pretty sweet :)

DeletedUser

the right side is really over-contrasted. I feel better if that's more a red-black gradient with splatters and etc.
Also the flow is quite not understandable but good place for the render. The text, however is not fitting. But keep upgrading that, it will look better of you do, trust me:p

DeletedUser

I personally think it's too dark and too much red..But eh..Maybe that's how you wanted it to look... :) lol

Varun

Strategos
I just logged on for no reason! I worked on this last night. Please some critique!!

Lethal_Assasin.png

Wow! This is great. Much better than what I would do, anyways. Can you tell me which gfx editor or creator do you use alongwith some tips? I use GIMP.

P.S. Do you think the assassin's personality would be if the background would be a bit darker than red. Say, sunset red or dusk red or something. Just a noob asking a pro some questions. :)

DeletedUser20429

This reminds me of one of Shanara's previous avatars. Very similar!

DeletedUser20429

aaahhh okay. That's why it seemed so familiar. Before Shan got his Mr Men avvy and sig. Which in my opinion is a bit strange because all the admins have them. Is it some sort of theme??

DeletedUser5832

Ben made two for me, the one he posted and this one:

shanara2.png

EDIT:
Here's the render also :p

dp3rendercopy.png

DeletedUser20429

Also Shan could you please explain why you all have Mr Men avvys and Sigs???