Speed Crash

DeletedUser47306

Since the last update, performance has fallen through the floor. I will click the mouse on a button and it can take up to 10 seconds for the action of the button to take effect :eek:. I'm running Windows 10 with a Firefox browser. I had no trouble until the last update.

DeletedUser31385

Since the last update, performance has fallen through the floor. I will click the mouse on a button and it can take up to 10 seconds for the action of the button to take effect :eek:. I'm running Windows 10 with a Firefox browser. I had no trouble until the last update.

Try clearing your cache or cookies (Idk which it is for Firefox).

DeletedUser47306

Believe it or not the program is running twice as slow. I can't believe it and it's happening to me. That should have improved performance some.

DeletedUser31385

Believe it or not the program is running twice as slow. I can't believe it and it's happening to me. That should have improved performance some.

Did you restart your PC? Also, try google chrome.

DeletedUser42857

Im getting city switch freezing multiple times a day.

Longest ive had grepo open without having to force refresh has been about 2 hours. performance has gone through the floor

which is funny after in the q&a they said they had identified ways to improve performance :D

DeletedUser47306

Restarting the machine had no effect and I don't have chrome, however I tried the Edge browser (reluctantly) and I have no more performance problems. Thanks for suggesting another browser.