SylverSage

DeletedUser

Update: Sage woke up yesterday for the first time. He is exhausted and sleeping. When he is finally discharged from hospital his sister plans to take him for a holiday for a week.

Hopefully he will be back with us soon. :)

Regards,
Leo

Good to hear :)
Hopefully he gets a good and fast recovery.

DeletedUser

Update: Sage woke up yesterday for the first time. He is exhausted and sleeping. When he is finally discharged from hospital his sister plans to take him for a holiday for a week.

Hopefully he will be back with us soon. :)

Regards,
Leo

Excellent ! :) Glad to hear. I've been slacking on checking this thread. Sorry guys.

But I'm glad to hear he's back on the road to recovery. :)
I hope he gets back in-game to play with you all very soon. ;)

- Aider
Underwater Ninja Tigers - Iota

DeletedUser

I know that Sage has been overwhelmed by all your good wishes. Good people don't always expect to be recognized for that; Sage would prefer to be regarded as an awesome Grepolis player :) He has always been an awesome friend.

On his behalf, I would like to thank you all for your support.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser19492

I don´t know a thing about him, but I trully hope he´s well, one can only imagine what he has been through.

DeletedUser18331

Glad to hear he is recovering well... cant wait to see him back on the forums

DeletedUser

Grepolis players,

I have returned home from the hospital with no damage that anyone can find, and believe me, I swear they tested for every damn injury on earth.

I wish to thank all the well-wishes I have received and the messages of support. I'm fairly surprised to see that other worlds I have never associated with have posted and even Scully has made a note.

I also acknowledge the voluntary protection friends had set up for me in my absence. My sister, who was looking after my account. Leo/Andrew, a fierce and loyal friend who was as worried as my own family. My alliance, and some rather unexpected people who set up tripwires in my cities. It seems I have a lot more friends than I thought I had.

It is my wish that we all continue with our lives now and that no more be said of this event. Thankyou all, once again. I am deeply touched.

... This does not mean I will now hesitate to kill you ... virtually that is! =)

Regards,

DeletedUser

Great that everything is fine Sage,you got us all thinking about you and of course we care,you are one of us.

DeletedUser

Grepolis players,

I have returned home from the hospital with no damage that anyone can find, and believe me, I swear they tested for every damn injury on earth.

I wish to thank all the well-wishes I have received and the messages of support. I'm fairly surprised to see that other worlds I have never associated with have posted and even Scully has made a note.

I also acknowledge the voluntary protection friends had set up for me in my absence. My sister, who was looking after my account. Leo/Andrew, a fierce and loyal friend who was as worried as my own family. My alliance, and some rather unexpected people who set up tripwires in my cities. It seems I have a lot more friends than I thought I had.

It is my wish that we all continue with our lives now and that no more be said of this event. Thankyou all, once again. I am deeply touched.

... This does not mean I will now hesitate to kill you ... virtually that is! =)

Regards,

Welcome Back, Sage ! :)

Glad to see you are back in the game ! ;)

Hope everything is going well.

- Lane/Aider