Templar crusade

• Thread starter DeletedUser18223
  • Start date

DeletedUser18223

View attachment 784

I do solemnly swear by Almighty God and the templar crusade, and in free and voluntary desire, to serve as a Knight phi of the most holy Order of Black Crusade. I do swear by the Eternal Power of the Trinity, to be both a true and Knight, to obey my Commanders and to aid my bretheren. I also swear by all that is holy and dear unto me, to aid those less fortunate than I, to relieve the distress of the world and to fulfill my knightly obligations. This oath do I give of my own free and independent will, so help me God!

DeletedUser18223

greeting to evreyone!!!

i am pusakal came here to present my group the templar crusade, this is the start of my legion here by to announce that i am creating a newly reformed alliance ,i build this alliance to be strong and defend my co knights

this alliance is a well organized and i am well expirience player ,i can sustain the need of my brothers..i played this game almost two years and my battle journey started in iota and also tested an alliance with my friend to prepare my self to create my own alliance

i believed that every individual has their own uniqueness and this is our strength

knights!!!! hear my pledge and bear with me to reach our honor and glory!!!!! we will march forward and break all the walls of hindrance in our journey!!!

we are located in ocean 44
join my alliance and i will bring you to our victory...

Last edited by a moderator: