The Grepolis Christmas calendar: discussion

DeletedUser

One of the spells i have found for a gift is "heightened senses" it reads as follows:

It's double battle points for 24 hours!
Accepting this gift will award victorious units with double battle points for the next 24 hours!

So by victorious units do they mean that only if some units make it back i get double bp, meaning that i cleared the city and didnt get ??? for troop counts? So if i sent 100 slingers to attack a city and they dont make it back but i know i killed some units based on my wall/my simulator do i still get double bp?

DeletedUser

YAAAAY! I knew he was real...
And now i know why he arrived late last year- he was caught up in the speed world. :p

DeletedUser

Will there be a big prize or something for those who collect all 24?

DeletedUser18366

I've only started playing again today. If I find more presents will there be more days that they remain for me to gather them or will they disappear after the 24th day?

DeletedUser

YOu can only claim presents on teh day they are available.
So you couldn't wait till the 24th then claim all 24 presents.

DeletedUser

Thank you, grepolis for more than 17000 of each resource,:) 15 light ships,:) 5 biremes,:) a christmas celebration,:) 55 slingers,:) 40 horsemen,:) 50 swordsmen(I think),:) double battle points for 24 hours,:) a happiness spell,:) and some other things I might have missed.:heh: I think I speak for everyong when I say I can't wait til easter!