The Inner Me By WarLord MKD.

DeletedUser

Honestly, i read the first paragraph and lost interest. I hope other people enjoy or are inspired by your blog.

Nice to see something other than Firelord claiming hes going to take every alliance down and people going on about PV being an MRA when nobody really cares.

I read a sentence and a half. Maybe I'll read the rest when I have some extra time.

DeletedUser

A NEW UPDATE! post number 3, please take a look at it, bear with the 1st few sentences, the ones following are the truly awesome ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have released my article that includes greplolis and Xi, please take a look at it. let me know once you read a post of mine, it makes me write more when people read, i have someone to write for. thank you.

DeletedUser

Your posts do not seem appropriate for this forum. There is little, if any, mention of World Xi...just a few vague references to the game as a whole. This is probably better off in the "Creative Writing" section as someone else has mentioned.

As far as feedback goes...I could be brutally honest about what I really think of your posts, but I do not want to hurt your feelings, as you seem like the emotional type.

DeletedUser

i am more than willing to listen to your feedback, and most of those posts where already posted before I even got to Xi, on my personal blog.

DeletedUser8969

this doesn't seem at all appropriate to this forum. i do have one question though. when do we get to the part where the nazis find you hiding in the attic?

DeletedUser

this doesn't seem at all appropriate to this forum. i do have one question though. when do we get to the part where the nazis find you hiding in the attic?

when the allies find you hiding under the suers system ;)

DeletedUser

Now, that's funny!!! LMAO...

This should be in off-topic forum.

DeletedUser10811

i CBA reading all this. i read a few lines and got bored
ZZZZZZZZZZZ sorry fell asleep there for a second.
this should be posted somewhere else.. maybe in a diary and not on here

DeletedUser

Your posts do not seem appropriate for this forum. There is little, if any, mention of World Xi...just a few vague references to the game as a whole. This is probably better off in the "Creative Writing" section as someone else has mentioned.

As far as feedback goes...I could be brutally honest about what I really think of your posts, but I do not want to hurt your feelings, as you seem like the emotional type.

Now, that's funny!!! LMAO...

This should be in off-topic forum.

I have already said that I will allow this to fly for now. I will probably move it soon, but not yet.

Stop playing moderator.

i CBA reading all this. i read a few lines and got bored
ZZZZZZZZZZZ sorry fell asleep there for a second
this should be posted somewhere else.. maybe in a diary and not on here

Then why post?

DeletedUser13729

Then why post?

To get ur postcount up i imagine or to try beat boredom off with a stick when ur kinda drunk like iam now.

Also try to integrate some grepo stuff into it in the future warlord to make it worthwhile reading for the nolifers and maybe add xi stuff aswell. You can qq about mosid on ur blog for example lololol. :cool::cool:

DeletedUser

Good idea gary! hahah, and thanks alpha, ill get some grepo stuff more often, anyways i am now also part of Xi Xtreme news and i will writing there as well!

DeletedUser

Good idea gary! hahah, and thanks alpha, ill get some grepo stuff more often, anyways i am now also part of Xi Xtreme news and i will writing there as well!

Glad to hear it, I look forward to reading your articles