The Mighty, Scary, and Slightly CRAZY Max

• Thread starter Guardian Rising
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The Mighty, Scared, and Slightly CRAZY Max

:eek: Today i had a very scary encounter with a player named Max. If any of you know him ( as the famous man he is) I would stay very, very far away from him. In fact I am even afraid to utter his full name for fear of retaliation. Forgive me as i compose myself; It is not often i come head to head with one of the most fearsome players in the game.

But going on with the story...the day began with him wrecking my forum. The one i diligently created the night before. It started off with him misplacing tabs...and then he even started his own subject? But even worse...(wait for it)...he started giving advice!!!

I won't actually recount the entire conversation, as it depicts my total awesomeness and his total failing (*ahem). But this is how it went.

(Istillwontsayhisname): It's all about total war dude, you know like you just crush them. Like i crush them. We gotta show these simmers how we roll man, like totally dude. We gotta...yeah like totally.

Me: Speechless, why wouldn't i heed the words of the second prophet coming.

(Istillwon'tsayhisname): Yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah, I will recount to you the days of my total awesomeness. Is that cool dude?

Me: Yeah, yeah sure. I support you in any endeavors you pursue.

(Max): yeah whatever, brosephski (go figure?)

Max begins to flex his muscles, and then using some super ripped bb codes he begins to show me the 2k point king award he received on ithaca.

(Max): it's all about dedication. Seriously brohansefdonkey (???) You got some serious potentialitiness. Use it. Like i do.

Me:( I am speechless at this point. But for some reason i am enlightened.

Max: Ok bro, first things first i gotta lot to remodel. Ya know, like structure...yeah, like structure in buildings.

Me: (Nodding in awe) Go ahead

Max: Ok, we gotta make a brother alliance, or sister. Whatever. I don't like my sister or brother though. We'll call it...a mother alliance. Yeah, cause i love my mom man. I like live in her basement

Me: Me too.

Max: Recruiting standards are gonna be like un-chill. Only players with 1,000 points and over can join. No exceptions...ever..like seriously unchill

Me: (Still nodding but slightly less so)

Max: We are going to be called... i dunno...something cool...how about Elite Chaos Order of 300 Phoenix Shadow Spartans

Me: (I kick Max out the door so fast)

Moral of the Story: No one makes an MRA out of us.

Don't name your alliance "Elite Chaos Order of 300 Phoenix Shadow Spartans" It's over the character count anyway

Don't ever let a "max" into your alliance. Unless you are prepared to be the justin beiber fan club

Don't drink while driving...seriously, don't

Don't do drugs kids...cigarettes are just as bad!

And never, ever make brother/sister/mother/father/aunt/uncle/cousin/ cousing twice removed alliances on Grepolis.

Regards,
Guardian Rising
Master order of Dictator
Senior secretary war general nurse of the 300 Phoenix Legion Spartans of the Shadow fields of Chaos under the Sekhmet fire warrior twice reborn...(you get the point)

Special thanks to all who read this post, migz for telling me i have to sign in to write stuff, max35, who i didn't even get the permission of to "comment" on him, and the idea of leader's rights to kick this fool out of my alliance.

THIS IS GREPOLIS PEOPLE.​

+rep if you enjoyed. -rep if you want Max in your alliance.​

DeletedUser32498

This is trolling. Moral of the story... don't troll. Duh it's obvious there's always the people they think they are so hot because they have 2k point awards in other worlds... It always happens.

DeletedUser32498

It is a shame when people making fun of the illiterate people... *sigh*

images

DeletedUser

My German blood drew me to this thread...

And nice piece Guardian :)