The test

DeletedUser18366

Everyone knows that the most crazy about MrLen is super fast. There however is a problem.

Superfast is in Rho-bust. They are allies with Eviction Notice.

Deadly truth is in EN. He has attacked MrLeN and now super fast must decide if he will help his allies or a poor noob. We must now test his loyalty to MrLeN and EN. Will he help crush his allies or will he support his ally?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol - You are taking this far too seriously.. I attacked him for s and giggles. He will be able to tell when my attack lands. I merely want to see how much support he receives, that is all.

Eviction Notice did not help take down the dogs of war, we had a pact with RB and DoW the entire time Rho-Bust and DoW were warring. Please check your facts before posting next time.

I don't care if he supports lenny boy or not, I could care less.

Why would I waste my resources attacking a player 30+ hours away and with a morale level at 34%? That is insane, anyone who sends real attacks at him that far away is insane, simply put.

DeletedUser

no noez!!

i must chose between my leader, and my bff

what will i do? who will i chose?

i'll chose nether, as deadly already stated, all MrLeN needs to do is dodge and he'll be fine

DeletedUser

Not to instigate, but did Alexander the Great ever "dodge"? OK 100% instigation :)

DeletedUser

I somehow doubt that superfast could support lenny boy because he is over 49 hours away from him.

DeletedUser

I have no doubts at all that he can support him. I have witnessed his ability to support firsthand and have found him very capable.

Now, I doubt he could support him in a timely manner, but that is a different matter altogether.

DeletedUser

He is super fast too :p.

Although, mentally I think he is super slow :D.

Shh, don't tell him I said that