*Top secret alliance recruiting form enclosed*

DeletedUser340

Hey, is this agent x? ... ... Okay, take these documents containing "CASTOR's" secret recruiting form, make sure this is hidden away from all of man-kind ; If this is ever found out , the consequences could be dire!

--

<=====================================================>
Okay, if you are reading this message it means you have been chose by "CASTOR' for recruitment. The guidelines for joining are written below:

Be active - activeness is good, can't get to much activeness.

Must be experienced or willing to learn - I don't want people in here who will just sit there.

Must be loyal - won't leave for any bigger alliance and will stick through the tough times - loyalty is good.

Now , if you are looking to be recruited by my alliance please contact me via a forum pm, or message me in-game.

We are based in O44 - We are willing to spread, but not by random recruitment.

Thanks,
Sereton.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the invite, but y'know, whole Girls only alliance thing? Yeeeeah.

DeletedUser2413

That was just cause he knows that girls can't fight anyways, well - except maybe pillow fights. But I don't think they have any intentions on creating pillow wielding units any time soon, so... he thought that it would be a good idea to give you another option.

DeletedUser

Don't worry Sere, she will grow out of the whole sorority thing soon enough.

DeletedUser

another girl here
i happen to be in sapphires alliance
where is my invite to this secret alliance?

DeletedUser2413

Does this mean your willing to admit that Boys RULE - and Girls DROOL!?

Well if that's the case, then we might be able to invite you, but I knows girlie's are quite dastardly and often have ulterior motives...

/Me outs his foot in his mouth before Alseidis sees these posts and leaves the alliance!