trouble login with mobil app

DeletedUser

when I went to login on my android phone it didn't recognize me or couldn't find player. Had to register and it started me new in alpha world. How do I go about linking my phone to the worlds I play in? Ive used the same player name and password and now have 2 worlds to play in.

DeletedUser20429

Are you talking about the .us server? Because EN's Alpha is closed.

DeletedUser

when I went to login on my android phone it didn't recognize me or couldn't find player. Had to register and it started me new in alpha world. How do I go about linking my phone to the worlds I play in? Ive used the same player name and password and now have 2 worlds to play in.

yes I'm in the US. I can get to my worlds using the web app. on my phone but not the mobile app.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's a difference between the US.Grepolis and En. Grepolis. Are you using the US Server Or International? If you are in the International server then Alpha's closed.

DeletedUser20429

I just said that Narnians. Please read all posts. Now I do not believe that the US server is working with mobile at the moment. Due to the fact that it is a new server. But I am sure with due time that the devs will make a mobile app for the US server.

Richard

Strategos
When the Android app asks you which market you are logging in to, please ensure you select 'International'. It would seem you have selected US and created an account on Grepolis.us as a result.

DeletedUser

When the Android app asks you which market you are logging in to, please ensure you select 'International'. It would seem you have selected US and created an account on Grepolis.us as a result.

The android app does not ask which server you want to login to.

DeletedUser

Actually I found where you can pick your server but International is not an option.