UOW vs BA...who do you think will win?

DeletedUser

I dont really think UoW will win against BA! Its very very but very immposible :)

But hey this is my personal opinion :)

DeletedUser

I dont really think UoW will win against BA! Its very very but very immposible :)

But hey this is my personal opinion :)

My opinion too. Just imagine if BA were to fight UoW. You would now have TE and BA against UoW :eek: Would/Could my alliance an BA fight a mutual enemy, maybe even come to terms together :eek: never say never :pro: and i have seen stranger things happen

DeletedUser

My opinion too. Just imagine if BA were to fight UoW. You would now have TE and BA against UoW :eek: Would/Could my alliance an BA fight a mutual enemy, maybe even come to terms together :eek: never say never :pro: and i have seen stranger things happen

lol il give you plus rep for your efforts ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe we'll get a chance to see what would happen if such a war took place

DeletedUser

honestly the only ones winning this war are the ones that are currently fighting either or both alliances. Lots of room to breath now ;)

This may be a long war

DeletedUser

in my opinion BA will go through UoW like a raging out of control wildfire.

DeletedUser

I think BA will feel some vengeful wrath from UoW, but not until UoW see's that BA is a threat. They better wake up quick :)

DeletedUser

either will only win if they merge to another alliance and declare a winner .. well we saw that happening before.

Or else, unless BA members retire we wont see the end of this war for a very very very long time. brlinho will be a grand father when that happens.

DeletedUser

Nah, I don't really know... if you think size UoW would win, but as I see it BA is a small active elite group of big players which make them a really hard target.

They are both at war now let's wait and see the result! :)

DeletedUser

Good to see you active on the forums now Melkor. What you just said is same with what I wanted KA to have before. Numbers don't usually win it. "A small group of active players that are all participating will make a difference."
You guys made a lot of changes, cutting off the fat ~ cut more. some UK members are messaging us telling us that they'll quit and would rather have TS take their cities rather than let UK have it. :rolleyes: What's up with that? :eek:
A lot more screening should be done when you guys do recruitment.
GL.

DeletedUser

Good to see you active on the forums now Melkor. What you just said is same with what I wanted KA to have before. Numbers don't usually win it. "A small group of active players that are all participating will make a difference."
You guys made a lot of changes, cutting off the fat ~ cut more. some UK members are messaging us telling us that they'll quit and would rather have TS take their cities rather than let UK have it. :rolleyes: What's up with that? :eek:
A lot more screening should be done when you guys do recruitment.
GL.

We are thinning out the ranks and making a stronger group :)
But this consumes much time.
And again, who are those guys?