Intermediate vinnysblue: a virgin in sigs

DeletedUser

Hello. I want a sig for display on Forum. I`ve never had 1 before but I`ve seen soon excellent on forums and fancy having one myself.

Its got to have my name vinnysblue be mainly metallic cobalt blue and carry the theme of time i.e. the workings of a clock. if anyone can help?

gratefully yours vinnysblue

DeletedUser

I'm a still a noob but i'll try something :D

PS:Love your title :p

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure you can get better from others but here's my creation ;)

vinnysbluesig.png

DeletedUser

Thats a nice effort man. Could you do something with the script and perhaps explode the workings. Only if you want to. Itll give you something to mess about with. The colour`s dead right.

DeletedUser

What do you mean with explode the workings? :p
make them bigger?

DeletedUser

The working of the clock exploding towards screen. so parts are in air Between case of clock and screen

DeletedUser

No probs my friend. Wouldn`t mind having a shot at designing sigs myself. Is there a sight where I can get any info.

And thanks It`s great

Don`t mean to show my ignorance how do I display it as my sig?

Vinnysblue

DeletedUser

No probs my friend. Wouldn`t mind having a shot at designing sigs myself. Is there a sight where I can get any info.

And thanks It`s great

Don`t mean to show my ignorance how do I display it as my sig?

Vinnysblue

user CP (left top corner)> My Signature.

However, you'll have to put it in a spoiler due the size.

[noparse]
vinnysbluesig.png
[/noparse]

Copy that and put it in you sig :D

For guides you can check the guide section on this forum. Or look online. I'm basically learning from completing requests so i don't read guides :p

DeletedUser

vinnysblue I can give this a go after the weekend if you would like. Also if you want to learn try Mad-fx.net forums. They have a very nice school there that has plenty of tutorials to get you started. Only thing is you have to have Photoshop and you have to donate 5$ when you apply for the school. I know that the donation part sucks but I've registered there and it is totally worth it.