What will this world become in.....

DeletedUser

post your predictions over the next month / six months / year

which alliances will most likely grow / die / merge

the past year has been a fun year - there have been a lot of changes

WOK continues to dominate the server as the biggest

OOC lost its top position and has drifted for the most part

NM/TR/NR have been buddies for the entire time - slowly losing their MRA status

SUCK IT is the new kid in town with great players - not sure what the game plan is but they are stirring the pot

TBS - died and then reborn stronger than ever

where does it all go from here

thoughts?

DeletedUser32373

I think that WoK declares war on NH and RnRz and drives RnRz out of O66, as well as starts moving into O75 and crushes NH in that area. I also think that Suck It starts getting beat a little bit, loses about 20 cities in their core, but then come out and take the cities surrounding their core and trap the 20 cities right between themselves and get up on the Colonization boards about 47-17, start beating their former allies. I also think that TR starts to fall apart when TBS starts attacking one of their top players, ridiculous1973, and I think TBS takes 8 cities from him and he slowly drifts away and becomes weaker. I think then the old EN members come back temporarily to finish off ridiculous and he surredners and joins WoK. I also think that in O44 clive and his band of buddies start going back at Northern Mayhem and hit them with Suck It at the same time. I think MrPaul59 joins either Suck It or clive and they completely take out gmmg at the same time Suck It is hitting him. I also think that more alliances, such as TR and NR 2.00 start to break their pact with WoK and start fighting them, after WoK hammers NH. I also think that OoC takes their best players and merges with DD and maybe even Suck It...... not sure.

That's just what I think, not sure if its correct or not ;)

Obituaries:

Alliances:
Northern Mayhem
RocknRollaz

Players:
gmmg
Kenzpolis
virginia warren
The Abominable Snowman
rock creek
jjwinz
lord pc
mrsash
alfons I

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here is a new wrinkle....en68 announced - speed three - unit speed 3 - NO MORALE....

DeletedUser

well..that was fun being in cytheria and seeing how gold makes such a huge difference in play

back to pounding every alliance into oblivion

DeletedUser19223

As in life, the winners will do the "hard" - working to come out on top to conquer all for success.
While the losers who always try to find the "easy" - will likely get frustrated, fold, run or simply be defeated.
In the end the true winners will face each other, because as they say in the movies "there can be only ONE!"

DeletedUser

when challenged by bolt to to the hundred meter dash / basketball one on one by michael jordan / race driving by mario andretti or golf by tiger woods - i know when i can win and when i can't

if someone with unlimited funds in poker - you find another table because your stack will never survive against the constant pounding

you can win ninety percent of the time but if you lose one had - you are wiped out - the same applies in starting in this world