Whats really happening... Why envenom scored ???

• Thread starter DeletedUser49175
  • Start date

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
can't compare revolt to CQ. men play CQ.

Also keep in mind that Venom and CT were nowhere near ranks 1 and 2 when the pact was made, we've both prospered immensely partially due to the pact, but it's not like we were ranked 1 and 2 and decided at that point to play nice, we were both climbing the rankings in the early days of protection when the pact was made and we couldn't possibly have guessed that the rest of ya'll sucked so bad at grepo

:)

:eek:

DeletedUser

HI,

I am not die hard player like most of you. But while looking at stats I would like to put it together.

Why envenom got huge lead..
1) They all started in O45. While major other alliances with good player started in O55.
2) they are clearly dominating O45 now and try to expand in other regions, O55/O44. (Smart)
3) The other major 3 alliances CT/Vermin/*Censored* all mainly fighting in O55 with each other and in addition there some other small alliances with good players, also contributing in fight (SW). Which is kind of no win situation for all.
(I highly doubt these small alliances want to get into WW race just here to fight and fight)
4)Even I feel there are very few people who thinks about WW, and winning they are just here because they have time to kill and can spend time fighting OL ... :pro:

So whichever alliance is thinking about WW should check the map, I personally think all O55 alliances should stop fighting with each other and think about envenom. Else they will definitely dominate world, until they get divided. (Even they have internal issues)
CT and Envenom pacted :l

DeletedUser

lou2697 said:
Yeah just goes to show how big the skill gap is in this world
There is no need for skill in this or any other future server, you might disagree as a collective external but when anyone can build a 60 manta nuke in 12 hrs the skill has disappeared completely - try dodging and sniping that in a cs package, land 330 ls nuke(gold bought ) before with your 30% bonus., and a little support after wards, i don't care how good a player you are or how good your alliance is when i hit player off line , take out his wall entirely, 120 harpies and 600 slings and 12 hrs later the whole things rebuilt what is the point?Screenshot 2015-04-06 09.23.27.png
sit there for hours grepo intel using battle planner, trying to draw support with decoys etc.i can only recommend that everyone keeps purification and sea storm handy for incoming cs and hope you get lucky.

Miknel said:
That being said if you spam an alliance of 200 you're bound to find a couple of Good Samaritans that decide to take part in a fight that isn't their business.

again call me cynical but less good samaritans than folk who just want BP -lets be honest. also if i was leading an alliance and folk just went off and did their own thing i'd be furious, one must control ones members..what was your reaction to them disobeying your MM/ forum post? (if any)

mojosrisin said:
can't compare revolt to CQ. men play CQ.

apparently some ladies play grep too ...this debate does my head in - the real difference in conquest and revolt? in conquest you have to be more active. thats it. nothing more nothing less -if that makes you more of a man than a revolt player in your mind, well you mind must be a pretty dull lifeless place.

Last edited by a moderator: