Who got the "attacker of the day" monday?

DeletedUser

Anyone knows?

(and no, I didn't get it, so that's not why I ask...)

DeletedUser

Me, me!! It was me!!

Just kidding... not me. It was them, over there...>>

DeletedUser

think i got the award for most troops drowning in the harbour award :heh:

DeletedUser

lol watery graves suck :(

and I can assure you it wasn't me :p

DeletedUser

Damn, that must be some attacker out there in Psi-land with a bucket load of ABP. 26K + ...! They're just too modest to say.

DeletedUser

I reckon if you check my profile you might see AOTD for 19.12.11

DeletedUser

I reckon if you check my profile you might see AOTD for 19.12.11

Ok, cool. I don't get it though.. according to grepostats You hardly did anything serious :/ the aod awards is also for stuff other than ABP?

DeletedUser

when did you check your dates from? the AOTD award works on GMT+1 and not your local time and I don't think you can work it out on grepostats either as their dates are different too.

DeletedUser345

Ok, cool. I don't get it though.. according to grepostats You hardly did anything serious :/ the aod awards is also for stuff other than ABP?

AotD counts the amount of troops killed not bp, so you might ahve hit 10 light ship nukes and got 26k abp but you would have only killed 2600 units, meanwhile saint might have hit land troops and a hell of a lot of milita to get 3000.

DeletedUser

AotD counts the amount of troops killed not bp, so you might ahve hit 10 light ship nukes and got 26k abp but you would have only killed 2600 units, meanwhile saint might have hit land troops and a hell of a lot of milita to get 3000.

Ah, thanks obelix..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did hit a lot of land that day and a lot of BS.

Militia ..... thats just part of the woodwork when I attack.

DeletedUser

I did hit a lot of land that day and a lot of BS.

Militia ..... thats just part of the woodwork when I attack.

I know. I hit more ships than troops.. I just didn't get it from stats that's all. I was miles ahead of everyone ^^