Who Is Your ETA Hero?

DeletedUser

because I believe a hero must
1) face danger and adversity or from a position of weakness
2) display courage and the wiliness to self sacrifice themselves
3) the above 2 reasons for some for some greater good

So, my 2nd is brlinho

I believe brlinho is a hero because he accepted leadership of BA when the world turned on BA. He was more then willing to go down with the ship. With brlinho in charge, BA did not collapse was quickly as they would have. but instead it was a organized departure from BA. This stopped elite for from recruiting many former BA members.

DeletedUser

i agree with what whateverr says about what a true hero is. as for me im afraid i dont really have one that stands out for me i respect all the players the same.

DeletedUser

to me a hero doesn't have to be the best in the game at everything or do one thing exceptionally good

to me a hero a player that in the face of danger and adversity or from a position of weakness, display courage and the will for self sacrifice—that is to me heroism—for some greater good

I know for a fact Leonadius was facing hundreds of attacks from CR daily. He never quit or left his alliance. yes he lost cities but he stayed for the sole purpose of keeping Fate together.

to me Leonadius is a hero.

others in the running would be
Sabelwind - getting 100's of attacks daily in the BA vs KE war
adamberr - for holding it together when TE started attacking him.
lord brylle - for showing BA. that with the right support anyone can stand up to the strongest alliance.

I'm sure they are others I've missed mostly because I don't know their story

Thanks Whateverr,
Actually I was under heavy fire from UF mostly south west and TE in north east, later on some players back stabbed our alliance and attacked from the inside of o43.
At desperate times I had some great help from Bernie1971, Demogorge, Alienface and few others which I will always be grateful for.

I agree with your other picks as well.

DeletedUser13605

my heroes will have to be in no order

L2G
MoppyO
EdZappa
for teaching me a lot

Sirgaz/Leonidas the Cruel
maria10
for being good friends for almost as long as I played

brlinho
For being a great teammate and a good guy!!

DeletedUser

Wow, to be nominated by 2 of the great players, and a former enemy (whateverr) and current enemy (adamberr) at that. :)

Fate has quite a few heroes, but I'd like to nominate:
Moppy O; she has always been a staunch friend.
whateverr; for understanding, and yes even for the Trial by Fire ;)
sirgaz; for proving doubters wrong and kicking ***, and for his great loyalty

Regards,

Leo

DeletedUser10295

I'll second adam's vote for TK. Made UoW what it is in my book. Made me a better player and a leader. And james wanted to cause drama in Eta, well james, take lessons from TK :p

I 3rd TK. He provided sage advice to me during the dissolution of tbla. But the main reason I voted for him is my admiration for his driving L2G from this world with a psyop campaign of pure brilliance that left lefty banned, moppyo with a 200 point account, and BA shattered...

To say nothing of the backstory of his desire to war with BA but being voted down by UoW's other leaders. I wonder what eta would look like now had TK's vision been followed and not alternatives....

And I find it really humorous that apparently none of you know the whereabouts of TK...:D Some do.

Other personal hero's are Zlug, kdahlb, and bosoxdave, who kept me in the fight when my back was up against BA's firing wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Other personal hero's are Zlug, kdahlb, and bosoxdave, who kept me in the fight when my back was up against BA's firing wall.

i know i said none stand out for me but i really only said that bc the ones that really do are in my alliance and i didnt want to sound bias, but id have to agree with u on picking Zlug and Kdahlb. as a leader i have really learned alot from these 2 and id like to name another in my alliance mosevej. hes a real cool guy and has really helped me and the rest of the alliance and has put them first countless times already. TY guys.

DeletedUser15946

But if so, not just one guy you can vote for, 2-3 at least

DeletedUser

We already had a forum personality poll, that is not the purpose of this thread. This is for people to share who their personal heroes are, not who everybody collectively thinks is the biggest hero.

DeletedUser

exactly what tafk said i dont think u could poll this anyways just wouldnt work right.

DeletedUser

there are few heroes but no one can match Daizan and Epic Manboobs...cobra against mongoose

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I've got a few of Eta heroes...

LordBrylle - For managing to defend against Team Black on his own before joining TE for a few months, that is incredible. He has one of the best DBP in all of grepolis.

Whateverr - For leaving Team Black and forming CR, also having no pacts which is excellent. You lead one of the most organised alliances on grepolis congrats.

Blade278 - Without him TE most probably wouldn't of got far, it was him who co-founded it with me and he led us in our first couple of wars.