Xi Xtreme Newspaper, Looking for new staff

DeletedUser

Xi Xtreme News, Looking for new staff

Right, Well some of our staff has gotten lazy, quit and stuff like that, so we will be looking for new staff

What can we offer you
-I will do my best to make sure you get the same amount of +rep for each
issue
-If you work good I will be happy to recommend to other newspapers if you need to show work to get into them.
-Maybe more ;)

Current Staff
-Publisher/Leader-GIA-Agent Apollo ([user]Apoll0911[/user])
-Writer-[user]DozerZigashi[/user]
-Writer-[user]Shawnpal[/user]
-Editor-Leggy​

We are open to suggested potions as well writers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

i am a pretty good writer and could commit about 30 minutes to 1 hour a day to the job (but i cannot edit)

DeletedUser

He interviewed me lol... I think I still got the conversation on skype haha

He wasn't really hired to be a interviewer anyway, He was going to do one of his blogs if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser

Sorry for double post..

i am a pretty good writer and could commit about 30 minutes to 1 hour a day to the job (but i cannot edit)

That sounds great, you will have about 1.5 weeks to get it to me so I can put it through editing and format it.

You would be a writer right?

DeletedUser13936

yeah so i basically write this issue...ok i can try can i get the questions for an interview or do i come up with them?

DeletedUser

yeah so i basically write this issue...ok i can try can i get the questions for an interview or do i come up with them?

I am happy with either way, I try to give my writers freedom to a certain level:)

DeletedUser13936

well PV is the top alliance so i am gonna try to interview the top 3 alliance leaders

DeletedUser15240

well, you might want to try interview something new, like a smaller alliance or a rim alliance, instead of putting all focus on top 3

DeletedUser2663

well PV is the top alliance so i am gonna try to interview the top 3 alliance leaders

always good to interview top alliances that news revolve around rather then alliances that revolve around news. Also look outside of the top 12 for some promising alliances as they are there if you look for them and given a couple of months they will be top 12 with out a doubt.

DeletedUser

always good to interview top alliances that news revolve around rather then alliances that revolve around news. Also look outside of the top 12 for some promising alliances as they are there if you look for them and given a couple of months they will be top 12 with out a doubt.

agreed.
If you want some good insight don't be doing things everyone else does such as top 12... That is just always the SAME OL stuff. Go for other alliances and figure out what their views on things are.

DeletedUser6810

Yeah As much as i love reading about PV's adventures, id like to hear more about other wars aswell, such as ocean 45, not heard anything from them or maybe nemesis, not heard anything since BEII fell.

DeletedUser5061

I sent you a message in-game

100 Honest Answers From 100 Top Players

I did about 20 of them already but than I realised I would have to talk to my teammates that would be weird and people in Nemesis I don't like much so I couldn't be asked to put me self through that. I think you and HiHi should finish it of as some of the interviews are prtty interesting and make for a good read.

Last edited by a moderator: