I would like to finally release to the world my alliance's tool that has helped many of our players through stressful times.
GrepoIntel is a one stop shop for everything grepolis and is a great alliance planner.
You will need to sign up for an account to keep all the information you upload private. Do not use a yahoo email account for registration or you might not get the confirmation email...
Some highlights of the features
- All worlds all languages data being collected hourly. New worlds Added within hours of them being created.
- Alliance wide tool (setup intel sharing group for alliance)
- Record information about your cities (can be kept private or shared with those in your group)
- Bookmark Uploading Tool (Manual Uploading also available)
- Record information about your enemies enemy attack reports/ supports landing on your cities (cs) / spies
- Upload command overview (Admin required)
- Upload CS on enemies and in your cities to help coordinate defense/offense
- Upload wall before and after an attack to easily calculate what you've killed
- Upload City Claims
- Signature creator http://grepointel.com/signatureoptions.php
- Map includes several other features
- World View
- Possible World Wonder locations
- Highlight cities for ops
- City Overview information
- Link to grepolis (jump to city)
- Displays uploaded city information
- Group Command Viewer for fast communication of exact landing times of all attacks/supports
- The Time on target feature allows for planning of offensive actions and defensive countermeasures. If intel is uploaded about any of the cities it will display here too. If running reports on your own cities make sure to upload intel about yourself. Allows multiple tabs for grepolis.
- Player & Alliance tracking features
- Inactive player finder
- Listing of player city’s BB codes
- Displaying greys by ocean (includes BB codes)
- Grepolis World Stats
- World Wonder Island information
- Detailed City information including hourly point changes
- Compare conquers between alliances
- Top Killers reporting
- Player & Alliance search
- Player alliance changes
- Player conquers
Development continues to happen on this site as is shown by my change log.
Please email me directly if you have any questions/troubles.