¡gerra¡ deimos corps vs little dwars/angry dwars

DeletedUser

Hi look you want comment on this war, this war alliances are DEIMOS CORPS Vs Angry dwars/Little dwars, the features are estas

DEIMOS CORPS 14 players and 850,000 Points

LITTLE DWARS and ANGRY DWARS 196 players and 40,000. 000 points

Como see there is one difference of 40 times greater, Deimos are a group of Spaniards who we come from Spanish worlds and are experienced enough in this game, so I would like to comment this gerra is quite good and with respect and all.

Now is the marker asin

DEIMOS CORPS 10-1 LITTLE Y ANGRY

As you can see is a big difference, since we are 40 times smaller and we are winning them by enough, comment on what you think the war and we are putting Reportsand forgive for writing some words wrong, I am Spanish and this is what I get ne translator

DeletedUser

Well done giving off your entire alliance's offline times.

DeletedUser

Some people don't sleep tho so wouldn't matter.

So? It would still give a good indication on when they are busy or not. I could make it a mission to attack them everyday at 6 AM, when they just wake up and about to brush their teeth, or even better attack at 7, when they're heading to work. Do you think time zones don't matter? It matters so much, that players in conquest worlds only attack when they guarantee their target is offline.

DeletedUser

So? It would still give a good indication on when they are busy or not. I could make it a mission to attack them everyday at 6 AM, when they just wake up and about to brush their teeth, or even better attack at 7, when they're heading to work. Do you think time zones don't matter? It matters so much, that players in conquest worlds only attack when they guarantee their target is offline.
Exact friend, and we play in Menorca, 180 players less and we are winning by a lead big enough haha and we have a settler inside in a city, without which now will be 13-1 haha

DeletedUser41715

Hi look you want comment on this war, this war alliances are DEIMOS CORPS Vs Angry dwars/Little dwars, the features are estas

DEIMOS CORPS 14 players and 850,000 Points

LITTLE DWARS and ANGRY DWARS 196 players and 40,000. 000 points

Como see there is one difference of 40 times greater, Deimos are a group of Spaniards who we come from Spanish worlds and are experienced enough in this game, so I would like to comment this gerra is quite good and with respect and all.

Now is the marker asin

DEIMOS CORPS 10-1 LITTLE Y ANGRY

As you can see is a big difference, since we are 40 times smaller and we are winning them by enough, comment on what you think the war and we are putting Reportsand forgive for writing some words wrong, I am Spanish and this is what I get ne translator

damn, now that you posted the score i am so afraid that i cant sleep. i wonder why my alliance still have you brown and not red. maybe cause we dont give a damn about you? you are probably a noob cause if you knew how to play grepo you would know by now that a small alliance with active players from the same country can easily take cities from big alliances for short periods if their location is at the borders far away from the core and far away from the frontline were the top players of the alliance are (O55 for us). Hasta la vista

DeletedUser

damn, now that you posted the score i am so afraid that i cant sleep. i wonder why my alliance still have you brown and not red. maybe cause we dont give a damn about you? you are probably a noob cause if you knew how to play grepo you would know by now that a small alliance with active players from the same country can easily take cities from big alliances for short periods if their location is at the borders far away from the core and far away from the frontline were the top players of the alliance are (O55 for us). Hasta la vista

Quiet friend, little by little, we are few now, we are increasingly a few more, he hoped that we grow, and will arrive at your core, already as you will see, time to time, we will be there

DeletedUser41715

Quiet friend, little by little, we are few now, we are increasingly a few more, he hoped that we grow, and will arrive at your core, already as you will see, time to time, we will be there

we are 2 oceans away. until you reach us the world will be over

DeletedUser

we are 2 oceans away. until you reach us the world will be over

Lol who told us we're going to move you? you have moved you that if not your friends are going to go pretty bad, not to believe me, if not by asin will be, we will see it in 3 or 4 months haha

DeletedUser41715

Lol who told us we're going to move you? you have moved you that if not your friends are going to go pretty bad, not to believe me, if not by asin will be, we will see it in 3 or 4 months haha

you are funny. i have to admit this. so you believe that AD should consider you bigger threat than infectious-BT and its best for us to move to your borders to stop this spanish tsounami? maybe we should disolve our alliance and plead you to send us invitations. by the way congrats for the new city you took from us today. its a shame that my ls have TT more than 9hours

DeletedUser

you are funny. i have to admit this. so you believe that AD should consider you bigger threat than infectious-BT and its best for us to move to your borders to stop this spanish tsounami? maybe we should disolve our alliance and plead you to send us invitations. by the way congrats for the new city you took from us today. its a shame that my ls have TT more than 9hours

As if I am very funny, not invite me you to yours which I'm afraid recognize it haha

DeletedUser

this is analogous to belgium or poland talking trash to germany or russia in ww2.... not firm footing here.

DeletedUser

AD isn't that concerned about Deimos Corpus, they are just like an annoying thorn from what I've seen.

DeletedUser

yeh, this thread should be called chihuahua vs. mirror. cuz that's what it is, a fantasy :)

DeletedUser13374

It is time for DC to pack up and move out of 067. You made an error by entering our territory. We do forgive you. We will allow you to withdraw peacefully. Just nominate which towns you will empty so we can occupy them in an orderly fashion. Do not be confused if we empty some for you as we are in a bit of a rush to cleanse our lands.

DeletedUser13374

Why? hmmmmmm interesting question.

Why did you let them into O67?

That is a question I cannot answer.
I did not let them in to the ocean so I cannot give a reason why I did. Unless you are referring to the alliance letting them in? I was not part of these alliances when DC entered 067 so once again I cannot answer this question either.
When you think about it I would have to say that LD/AD did not have it in their plans to let DC into the ocean so there probably is no answer to the question as to why they let them in. Perhaps rewording the question will reap a better answer.