2day-Weekly Update

DeletedUser

Well Lane asked for it so here it is, if you find something interesting going on in Xi post it here so those who don't play here but are a part of the forums can follow what's going on.

Well a 200k OoC player just got booted so his cities are going fast, a Survivors guy ghosted and he has some good cities so they are being picked up but other than that not much is going on in my part of the world (24, 25, 26, 35, 36)

DeletedUser

TGR and TS merged to create TGR Survivors, they have 25mill points and have passed OoC for the #1 slot. It it is the first time OoC has been passed since before I joined Xi.

DeletedUser

Yes it took the top OOC players to quit before any other alliance could even get close to them :)

DeletedUser

What wars are going on in Xi? Any top alliances fighting for that number one spot? Or perhaps even just the chance to be the top ABP ? [wink eye]

DeletedUser

well SHIELD and TGRS are pacted up and I have no idea about TNK, I guess they are still fighting OoC but I havent been apart of that for a while, there may be another war breaking out soon but I will post later about that.

DeletedUser

well its OOC VS TNK/SHIELD/ TGR TS
thats the only real wars going on in XI im afraid.

DeletedUser

So SHIELD and TNK have completed the first WW, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon.