Area 51 alliance remake

DeletedUser19523

hey guys, its me again. i did not create aera 51, but i was a big part of it. if you are in area 51, you may be aware of what is currently happening. if not, too bad. if you got the letter i sent you select players, i need you to reply. i am thinking about breaking away. we could be the brother alliance of NOOBS, they are not what their alliance name says. they are very good strategizers, and they know what they are talking about. they clearly know how to rule, and we can run aside them. with, of course, their permission....

as you know, i have made a name for this alliance, and it is called "Fist of Justice".
guys, :pro:, not a fairy tale with happy endings. its not always gonna be like that. in this case, it wasnt pretty at all. but we need to get back up, show them that they are not in control, yet we need to be kind to them, and show them mercy. maybe then, they will let us have a pact. so what do you guys say? we need to reunite! we need to Get Back Up Again! the time is now! LET US RISE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

hey guys, its me again. i did not create aera 51, but i was a big part of it. if you are in area 51, you may be aware of what is currently happening. if not, too bad. if you got the letter i sent you select players, i need you to reply. i am thinking about breaking away. we could be the brother alliance of NOOBS, they are not what their alliance name says. they are very good strategizers, and they know what they are talking about. they clearly know how to rule, and we can run aside them. with, of course, their permission....

as you know, i have not made a name for this alliance, but i intend to have one by the end of october.
guys, :pro:, not a fairy tale with happy endings. its not always gonna be like that. in this case, it wasnt pretty at all. but we need to get back up, show them that they are not in control, yet we need to be kind to them, and show them mercy. maybe then, they will let us have a pact. so what do you guys say? we need to reunite! we need to Get Back Up Again! the time is now! LET US RISE!!!

Ermm you do realize that we can read this too right? lmfao:eek:

DeletedUser19523

ya, i know. it was meant to be for you to read. i want to be friends with noobs. clearly you are experienced. obviously you will take over. everyone knows that.

and i mean that i was a big part in piecing it together when it started

DeletedUser21770

If you sent them messages, surely it would have been best to await an answer? Now you're revealed your whole plan, thus destroying all trust your alliance initially had in you. All the same, good luck. But I think you've made some enemies already from this.

DeletedUser19523

how so? i planned to send messages when i started the alliance
(tomorrow, or tonight)

DeletedUser19523

And he dared to call me low *-*?

the only reason i did, was because you ran from battle. i dont blame you, if i was your age, i would too. but i dont. im sorry for what i said, and i didnt mean it. would you like to join me, Tbro5?

DeletedUser

the only reason i did, was because you ran from battle. i dont blame you, if i was your age, i would too. but i dont. im sorry for what i said, and i didnt mean it. would you like to join me, Tbro5?

Ran from battle? I was never attacked and on top of that check my ABP am I really running from battle? I have DBP for defending my teammate in NOOBS and ABP for clearing cities while you, how many do you have? ya 6 probably from clearing some inactive city.My age is irrelevant.

Regards,tbro5

DeletedUser21560

we are not experianced we are NOOBS!

The thing we laugh the most at, is the part where you say if you show US MERCY<- then maybe we wanna work together...

How are you in the position to show us mercy lmfao

Should had read, if i beg NOOBS for mercy, maybe we can work together

But that wouldnt help either cuz we dont like ppl who beg...

DeletedUser19523

we dont beg. we asked for mercy, that you would let us work together. i dont beg. that is childish

DeletedUser21560

The way i read your post, it says that you would show us mercy, and then maybe we would like to work with you lol...

DeletedUser

I am not part of this and I am not going to join your so called Alliance, I would rather rote with this current, then join you as the leader!
Sorry but it seems that your stupidity has no limits!

DeletedUser

Is this for A51 only?
If so does this mean i am in A51 now?`
Or in Fist of Justice?
Wow i never been in so mean and alliance before.. Cool

Or is this just plain s****** why do you not mass mail you members.
but i was a big part of it
or is this too big part for you?

DeletedUser

The remake of Area 51 will FAIL badly as geko4740 is running it

DeletedUser19523

Chris mouse, what is your ingame name? i can tell you.

also, i did mass mail members. but if someone wants to join and theyre not in A51, they post it here. plus, i have run some very sucessful alliances. i ran Artemis and -Black Watch-, and Black Flag, which got sabotaged. i also help run Seriously Trying

DeletedUser1405

Chris mouse, what is your ingame name? i can tell you.

also, i did mass mail members. but if someone wants to join and theyre not in A51, they post it here. plus, i have run some very sucessful alliances. i ran Artemis and -Black Watch-, and Black Flag, which got sabotaged. i also help run Seriously Trying

Oh you help with S.T then you know jack, i'm in S.E the partners of this alliance and using their name is a bad thing bud.
Back to what this post is about.
What happens if NOOBS decide they dont want to work with you and will you do the same thing if another alliance hits you?
If you keep doing stuff like this you wont get a decent backup from your people. Find an alliance stick with it and use your experience to help build it, this is a sign of exprience not keep running and changing alliances when you get hit.

DeletedUser

geko, look what you are doing, creating bad relations with other players and alliances. I was just an average guy in A51 when a huge mess was created and i was the only player who stood up and actually helped anyone in our alliance. i am sure the poeple like me who join rebellions are now happy there. You decided to go your separate way and look what's happening.