Biggest single BP gain?

DeletedUser11965

2.5k -.-'' no one ever attack me...i do all the attacking daily.

DeletedUser8969

6k abp in under a minute on theta server. 500+ bireme blockade plus the ground support and lots of trans. i cleared the city on my revolt run. lost about 4500 farm space worth of troops myself at least. i took that one from lape if memory serves. when i landed my cs there were still about 12 players worth of support coming in. i ended up still having 100 biremes supporting my city from enemies for about two weeks as not everyone sent their support home. all about 10 or 20 biremes each.

DeletedUser14167

on theta,i use ls ALOT. i was clearing an enemy leader city stacked with 10k birs.lost 4.5k ls, but i got 15k+bp :D

DeletedUser14167

HEY! dont mock me maths skills. dont you see the + symbol in my post? i dont remember exactly how much i got!

DeletedUser

lol, gotta love my spelling, and i wasn't insulting you, i was just commenting that that was painful...

DeletedUser

4k in a single attack flew over a bireme wall and broke a siege with 65 manticors
on beta wasnt as developed as now.. speed 1 had enough favor for 1 manticor a day :D

DeletedUser

lol, i'm pretty sure that this should either be your biggest gain in xi or it should be in the acropolis if it's not specific to xi...

DeletedUser13729

well i got over 1k in a attack while i lost about 250 slingers. Also i killed off 145 ls in defense in one wave so 1450 bp in defense in a battle is the record so far i guess.
Those happened in this server and withing 12 hours of eachother. Please someone beat me cause obivusly atm im the leader of this server in this i think LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I was talking about XI biggest hits. And I was really talking about biggest single BP gain in one attack or defense.

DeletedUser11886

Well... In Different World... Only +3000 D: No One to Attack Anymore... Theose Were From When I Had Only Round 10k Points >.> I now have +111k... Most OF My Alliance and allies are around me 0_0...

DeletedUser

Yesterday (or the day before, I can't really remember) I got a hit that netted me 2528 BP and cost me only 1537 pop.

I think those are pretty good numbers.