Confusion

DeletedUser

First off, what happened to Warlords ACER as now it is just ACER.
Second, is it me or is the Alliance "UN" a combination of ACER + TNA?

Lastly, Chris or whoever montiors the forums, could you delete some of the threads in Omega that have not been replied to for 6 months + ?

DeletedUser24538

I was wondering the smae thing Caesar! BDT joined TNA. Lead Acers left and went to the UN. And whoever is left in TNA is the leaders or founders. Spankys minionans are growing!

GW lost scmg.

Major Turn Of Events Omega!

DeletedUser

Ninjabeatninja didn't like the leaders of Warlords Elite. So decided to align himself with T.N.A and obviously took the alliance he was leading with him.

DeletedUser

Okay, thx for the info PolarFreeze and Grimesy. Plus I noticed how Illumanti Warlords are now Illumanti Warriors, so I'm guessing that Warlords is not in good grounding along with news that I heard that TNA is at war with GW. Although, I am not 100% sure that is accurate.

TO: PolarFreeze- I noticed that the Minoans are now a brother alliance with the Stoic Knights, probably a measure to counter TDA, but shows weakness...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24538

At caesar hannibal, I am so out of touch with Omega bub. I was a leader in BDT til, the merger and left. Very interesting turn of events I wanted TNA and Ownage vs GW and WL and I would have pushed BDT into the war but, never played out that way. The Big Bad BDT, with it's few active members were Targets While other alliances kept growing....

DeletedUser

As i have understood it, it is not too confusing ?

GW has a non-aggression pact with (now) Acer, but also with the Minoans. The Minoans have to fight all the way against their attackers like Dark Angels, recently also TNA, and others. However those latter big alliances have been bad bullies in the past, especially the Darl Angels have broken each and every treaty instantly (maybe out of sheer ignorance though lol), so sympathies of other alliances do not excatly lie with the Dark Angels, or TNA.

The Dark Deadly Angels, or Dead Angels or Fallen Angels (all the same) are attacking the Minoans all the time, but suck. So some Acers wanted to help and join the party, but not risk war with GW. So they founded the UN to circumvent this and not directly break treaties and truces.
But GW found out and attacked the UN, so all warlords of this now vanished alliance crawled back to TNA and Acer - but not only:

The best of the best of the best^10 (or so they see themselves) have now founded the biggest alliance named Warlords United, seems to come directly from former UN, TNA and Acer (?) - not sure here.

If there are or have been some real heroic alliances, this would be the small Wolfpack and Panther alliances, their defences against the much bigger Dark Angels and TNA were nothing short of legendary.

DeletedUser

You havent understood, and its alot more confusing than that.. :p

It is soo nice that there are all those knowing people, who know all about what has happened, but however in a way unfortunately somehow are never able to speak about it :rolleyes: lol

DeletedUser

As i have understood it, it is not too confusing ?

GW has a non-aggression pact with (now) Acer, but also with the Minoans. The Minoans have to fight all the way against their attackers like Dark Angels, recently also TNA, and others. However those latter big alliances have been bad bullies in the past, especially the Darl Angels have broken each and every treaty instantly (maybe out of sheer ignorance though lol), so sympathies of other alliances do not excatly lie with the Dark Angels, or TNA.

The Dark Deadly Angels, or Dead Angels or Fallen Angels (all the same) are attacking the Minoans all the time, but suck. So some Acers wanted to help and join the party, but not risk war with GW. So they founded the UN to circumvent this and not directly break treaties and truces.
But GW found out and attacked the UN, so all warlords of this now vanished alliance crawled back to TNA and Acer - but not only:

The best of the best of the best^10 (or so they see themselves) have now founded the biggest alliance named Warlords United, seems to come directly from former UN, TNA and Acer (?) - not sure here.

If there are or have been some real heroic alliances, this would be the small Wolfpack and Panther alliances, their defences against the much bigger Dark Angels and TNA were nothing short of legendary.

A lot of people don't post what they know to ensure their own alliance doesn't get into trouble for what they post.

However just to clarify a few things:
-GW had a pact with Acer (more than just a NAP)
-Acer players were misguided by their leader at the time, who was misguided by TNA, so they joined "The UN" in good faith.
-GW attacked "The UN" because they had no pact with them, and they were attacking someone who did have a NAP with them (Minoans).
-The Acer players ran back to Warlords when they realised they had been stitched up by TNA.
-The TNA players ran back to TNA when they realised the Acer players weren't idiots.
- Warlords united looks to contain only ex Warlords Elite and Warlords Acer players, they haven't invited any TNA players across.

DeletedUser

A lot of people don't post what they know to ensure their own alliance doesn't get into trouble for what they post.

Can understand that, however i was not 100 percent wrong, with TNA.
UN was formed to attack the Minoans, and circumvent the GW treaty.
"-The TNA players ran back to TNA when they realised the Acer players weren't idiots." lol

So i'm sorry for verbally attacking Acer, i got that wrong.

Thanks, much better to know what's going on - ;)

DeletedUser

Nope, you were not far off. I may not be 100% accurate either, but that is the story as I know it based on all the people I have spoken too.

DeletedUser

A lot of people don't post what they know to ensure their own alliance doesn't get into trouble for what they post.QUOTE]
"loose lips sink ships"
Anyways thank your for your replies on my questions as they help to guide my diplomatic measures. I also noticed that Acer is once more "Warlords Acer" and that Illuimanti Warlords are know Illuimanti WARRIORS

DeletedUser

Allow me to shed some light from TNA's side.

We formed the UN to counter the growing number of inactives in TNA. We discussed several mergers and ACER seemed the best at the time. Little did we know that the ACER cowards would run back to their own alliance the moment they saw the swords flashing. They used the excuse that they "didn't want to leave anyone behind in ACER". Proof enough for this since they left the same suckers behind when they joined Elite to form United. They are a lot more comfy there now that they are 3 oceans away from their enemies, the same players they bailed on.

The reason GW attacked the UN has nothing to do with the attacks on Minoans. GW were discussing war with either TNA, Warlords or Havoc once BDT was gone (Bravouchka's own words). The only issue with the TNA war was the small frontline, the o54/55 border. Because of the merger between TNA and ACER, they shared a huge border with us, so the UN had become the perfect alliance to go to war with.

The attacks on Minoans started when everyone was still in TNA. This happened because the nap was agreed to if Minoans stayed out of TNA oceans (o34), which they did not. Back then GW didn't even mention these attacks, simply because they just didn't care. After the forming of the UN, this was their best excuse to start the war.

After the ACER players jumped ship, there were only ex-TNA players left in the UN, so it was only normal to go back to TNA. TNA had already taken in the remaining BDT members, because we needed more players to fight the war with GW. It's true we had discussed taking in BDT before GW attacked us, just as we discussed a merge with Ownage, TDA or ACER. We opted for the merge with ACER, which obviously didn't turn out very well. When GW started attacking us, the only option left that could be done in time was take in BDT.

As for TNA attacking their 'allies' GW, they did have a pact with the UN and they came to the aid of their true allies. It's the same excuse on both sides, so there's no point in arguing about this anymore.

This is my version of recent events. I expect grimesy will comment on this shortly, posting a whole other story.

DeletedUser

Not a whole other story just clearing somethings up. Acer ran back to, well, Acer, because NinjaBeatNinja was lied too by TNA. Ninja then went on vacation mode because he had let Acer down and I doubt he'll come back.
None of the Acer players have been left behind, some have been moved into Warords United and i'm sure the rest will follow as spaces open up Warlords. It looks like they are once again fighting as one alliance even if it's under 2 branches.

The reason TNA choose Acer over TDA and Ownage, is because TDA and Ownage saw through the TNA lies and refused to merge with you.

For all the cretinous double dealings Warlords and Great Warriors have been accused of, it's amusing too see Thane and Co constantly working the diplomacy with everyone else in Omega to try and get them to turn against Warlords and Great Warriors.

Some of the great stories include letting your city get taken be TNA then stacking it with your own troops to try and get DBP off allies.
Sending havoc lots of help in conquering their internals to try and buddy up with them.
Trying to convince TDA that once GW have finished with TNA, GW will come for TDA. Despite the fact we only have 4 months left, and TDA haven't ever proven themselves to be lying little back stabbers, there is also the fact that TDA are many oceans away from GW. Surely Havoc are more likely to attack them.

Anyway, I shall let you parasites get back to spreading rumours en masse hoping some of them stick.
Mean while I shall do the same, only better and more quickly.

DeletedUser

Take a few more steps back...

Just prior to "The UN" ( the alliance ) was formed, strangechild tells us his intentions are simply to be at peace and calm things down.

( but all the while, thane, moms and cedars are sending boats and troops everywhere possible in hopes to stir up more of the "you didn't post this / you didn't post that / you don't have permission to be in our waters " BS - and all the while, BdT players are giving TNA insider information about where we attack, how many troops we have, etc etc )

As soon as "The UN" was formed, duramor tells us "we are fed up with thane, this alliance is so we can get away from him and stay at peace" ..

( but all the while, we are reading logs and being given plenty of information showing that there is a much bigger master plan that is being worked on ... )

We gave warning to "The UN" founders that what they were doing was a very bad idea and will sour very quickly because of the deceptive nature of what they were attempting to do.

( these warnings were ignored, and they even tried saying "dont worry, this is the start of something good" as if anyone would be dumb enough to believe it. )

ACER members joined by the dozen because they were under the impression that "The UN" was some sort of extension of the actual "UN", and they were going to be part of something new and big and generally good.

TNA members joined by the dozen. ( They had a much different agenda for doing so ).

( all the while, we are communicating with leaders in omega, trading obvious proof of lies and deception, eventually it's decided that we honor our pacts with TNA and with ACER, but since all the lies and deception are being perpetrated from "The UN", they clearly are not honest and not honorable, so war it is )

ACER members quickly realize what the truth of the situation was, and they quickly went back to their home alliance. "Immunity" is given to these players because with all the crazy BS they had been going through with NbN at the helm, how can they be held liable for being misled...

TNA members quickly realize they are up a creek and in an even worse position than when they started, so they tucked tail and ran back home quicker than an uncle at his nieces house when his brother shows up..

( now.. some really quick realization of "oh $hit the, gig is up" is discussed within TNA, and negotiations and offers are made to any and all who will listen.. Since they have been trading secret information with BdT for so long anyway, and they know that all of Omega is soon to find out the level of traitorous BS they just tried pulling - they figure why not merge with the "enemy" since all of Omega will soon consider TNA the enemy anyway... )

Fast forward a few weeks :

Havoc is doing everything possible to stay neutral.

( but all the while, TNA is sending their members favors and resources and trying to help any way possible, and offering their members to join TNA ) - technically this is called POACHING and is generally considered grounds for war... But that is another story entirely...

Ownage is doing everyting possible to stay neutral.

( but all the while, TNA is trying to send their diplomats as much propaganda and conspiracy theory as possible. Trying to scare/convince them that there is no way they can make it on their own, trying to scare/convince them that GW and Warlords will just turn our backs on them and if they dare join in on the war they will just be left for dead and be up a creek ) - technically, if Ownage joined in the war, then TNA would be surrounded on the North, the East and the South, and it would make it that much easier to overcome TNA on a wider attack front.

Warlords is doing everything possible to mend the damages caused by NbN....

( but all the while, TNA is sending their top players as much propaganda and conspiracy theory as possible. Trying to convince Warlords that their future is better if they called a truce with TNA, and distanced themselves from GW. Trying to spin battle reports and spin lies to convince their top players not to participate in the war ) - honestly, Omega has been pretty darn boring for months, the top players would do anything and everything for Battle Points - and they have thousands more boats and troops sitting at peace in the southeast - sending hundreds and thousands more boats and troops wether for "great" results or "terrible" results doesn't matter much because they are getting BP one way or another, and by god, anything is better than the boredom of SIM MODE

GW is doing what we have always done... Keeping active.. Keeping in touch with our allies.. Helping any time we can.. Keeping up the good fight..

( but all the while, Thane spends more time cooking up propaganda reports, conspiracy theories, lies, threats ..... ) - you would think if a person or an alliance was "so great", "so innocent", "such great and prosperous warriors" -- they wouldn't have to spend so much time sending out invites, sending out MM's, begging, pleading, demanding, back-stabbing - they would just play the game and end up winning.... Right? I mean seriously, I have personally talked with most of the top 50 players at some point or another, I have personally talked to the leaders of all the biggest alliances at one point or another.. I think we all know exactly who our friends are.. And I think we all know exactly who spends more time spinning BS and making dirty backhanded deals than playing the actual game.. )

DeletedUser

What a load of BS lol.

( but all the while, thane, moms and cedars are sending boats and troops everywhere possible in hopes to stir up more of the "you didn't post this / you didn't post that / you don't have permission to be in our waters " BS - and all the while, BdT players are giving TNA insider information about where we attack, how many troops we have, etc etc )

You where attacking TNA cities.... Inactive ones perhaps, but still TNA cities.... No excuse there. You where told to stop, you didn't.. Don't blame them for putting troops in the city's in the ocean that was TNA.. How would you and GW feel if TNA had started taking GW city's in 56???

And how would we (the old BDT) supply TNA with insider information ???? We where at war with GW.. We did not have any insider information to pass a long.

That's Just the top of your post, and that is full of made up bs stuff.

You forget to mention how YOU continued to provoke and to go against orders, escalating a war between GW and TNA..
I wouldn't trust you if my life depended on it.

DeletedUser

I'll give you a reply on grimesy's level:

"we are fed up with thane, this alliance is so we can get away from him and stay at peace"

Where's the proof?

TNA is sending their members favors and resources and trying to help any way possible, and offering their members to join TNA

Where's the proof?

TNA is trying to send their diplomats as much propaganda and conspiracy theory as possible

Where's the proof?

You may have gotten a little peek into our shared forum on your short visit to Havoc, but there was nothing there that even sounds like the BS you're telling here.

Speaking of your trip to Havoc, would you care to elaborate on that? Was it only to look at our forum or were you planning to recruit the top players like GW did with G-T-F-O ? Or was it an attempt to get TNA to attack Havoc because you don't think that GW and WU will be enough to defeat TNA?