Congrats to SHIELD/TNK

DeletedUser

Hehehe, I'm going to keep my hat :)
As he try'd a million-zillion time to take my city's
Just to bad he could only take them after Killy ghosted my account lol :D

unlike you who tried how many times? oh, zero. account ghosting seemed faster than world travel speed = 1 that makes colony ships sail for hours to reach a neighboring island

DeletedUser

i would like to say a big happy farmville t0 the turtles still havent won yet ;)

lets see what you have left

DeletedUser29934

I'll just make a quick point after reading all the craziness in this forum that the WW stage would have went a hell of a lot different if we would have placed the WW's where we actually wanted and one of our guys didn't get an itchy trigger finger and just place them in the first islands he seen we controlled. You think we wanted to put our zeus wonder down surrounded by OOC players? Please lol There was a major screw up there and nothing we could do to change it once he put the islands. We just had to do our best to hold them. That accompanied with constant players going inactive on WW islands allowing you guys to get in made for a ty WW war. Not that I was ever for it in the first place, I think the whole WW concept is horrible but it would have been very different if we could have placed the wonders up north in TNK's safe zones like we wanted too.
So that's my 2 cents about all that BS. As for us merging with TNK we had been talking about it for months before the wonders stage since we had always been working together and our alliances were side by side.