Congrats to SHIELD/TNK

DeletedUser

^ You are a player I definitely respect. But they did take a WW city from you guys. I have never really cared for the war against OoC, it was too stupid to join so late into the server when I joined but you guys have been around for a long time so I guess it's different but it looks like everyone replaced PV wit OoC. If I wanted to I would go through every stat on the war etc. but I like my place on the rim with my friends. And tend to not get into the core problems.

P.S. You do see the bottom of the map right? It's all OoC, with no people to fight, they still have more top attackers then you guys and you guys have more sides to attack. It makes sense if you don't think about this last message too much. And if you didn't merge and then pact with the other superpower you could get a lot more bp but it's your leaders choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

from where i'm standing i can tell you that the reason why OOC players surrounding me have more BP than i do is because i fill them DBP because in most cases you earn less ABP than the defender you are attacking earns DBP, but i still take their cities and i don't lose any.

Rigga Please !!! lol
We used those cities that you "eventually took" simply as bp farms haha
And I honestly do not know of 1 single OoC attempt to take a city from you.

On a serious note let me say congrats to the 2 alliances that it took to beat us in the wonders race haha !!

DeletedUser

Well I don't think Pyth is wrong, just look at when PV left Xi and Socrates is still at the top with ABP so that kinda blows what you're saying out the water, also it didn't help with most of the top OoC boys leaving for Hero World.

DeletedUser

Rigga Please !!! lol
We used those cities that you "eventually took" simply as bp farms haha
And I honestly do not know of 1 single OoC attempt to take a city from you.

On a serious note let me say congrats to the 2 alliances that it took to beat us in the wonders race haha !!

Yay Rigga finally made it to the externals :)

I think many are sore that it took 2 alliances to merge to beat us, also OoC was the only ones to to take a WW city, I believe that we managed to stop 7 or 8 attempts lol.

DeletedUser

i didn't know BP worths so much to you guys to pay a price of 16 lost cities to one player. i still can't wait for an OOC attempt to be quite honest, that will earn you even more BP. i won't dodge, i promise ;)

BP is just a number. i ignore it. player's potential can't be seen on any chart out there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its not so much that it is worth anything. It just shows who attacks and who sims
I guess I need to take 5 more SHIELD cities to equal that feat of yours you seem to be so proud of lol

DeletedUser

ut oh, I must have upset Storm lol
Storm I will save you the trouble of sending all the spies mate. That is a light ship city you are snooping around haha

DeletedUser

Wait, don't you need bp for more cities? It's not just a number, it gets you all o your CP.

DeletedUser

i know it's an LS city because you crashed them a couple of times. i send spies to drain caves around. i remember daizan loved it lol

DeletedUser

Congrats to SHIELD/TNK they do nice work with WW, but with nothing else :D Sorry guys but you will never be good alliance like PV was

SHIELD have great fighters for sure like TNK, but there is more great players in other alliance as well :D

Want to say that xi was great world before this 2.0 update

Nice fight for all alliances. And idk we should not be here and talking to each others how we dont know how to play because all what I could see in this more then 1 year playing in xi it was great game

DeletedUser

i didn't know BP worths so much to you guys to pay a price of 16 lost cities to one player. i still can't wait for an OOC attempt to be quite honest, that will earn you even more BP. i won't dodge, i promise ;)

BP is just a number. i ignore it. player's potential can't be seen on any chart out there

We no you like to play turtle :p I will hold my hat off to you as you were the only one to take a city from me even if it was near the end before I ghosted Xi :)

DeletedUser

We no you like to play turtle :p I will hold my hat off to you as you were the only one to take a city from me even if it was near the end before I ghosted Xi :)

Stelios took city from you too :D Sorry Gor but thats true :D

DeletedUser21665

(Sorry for OT, Lane)

OoC has 11/15 people in the top 15 fighters of Xi, SHIELD and TNK have 2/15. OoC has 9/15 people in the top 15 attackers, SHIELD/TNK have 5/15. OoC has 13/15 people in the top 15 defenders, 10/10 in the top 10. OoC has 5 million more bp overall than SHIELD/TNK and SHIELD/TNK have 40 more members. SHIELD/TNK are at the top of the attacking alliances by only 3mill bp and SHIELD/TNK are 2 alliances.

So you can still say that SHEILD and TNK are better fighters than OoC but facts prove that wrong.

Wait a sec....you actually thought I cared? LOL. I can pull records as well bud. I know a lot.
Also Pythagorus Storm isn't as new as you think....
Co-champions is better than losing in my opinion. Shows ability to coordinate with more people and extreeeemeeeee planning. Which of course we lacked on numerous occasions but pulled through overall.

DeletedUser

Those are cold hard facts that prove that OoC fight more than you guys, you have two alliances bp combined and OoC still has more bp. So if you didn't pact up and then merge then you guys wouldn't even be close to them.
I am done posting here now that I have made my point and I am done steering this thread off course.

DeletedUser

Hehehe, I'm going to keep my hat :)
As he try'd a million-zillion time to take my city's
Just to bad he could only take them after Killy ghosted my account lol :D

DeletedUser

it is all lies :)

I do remember Stel landed a cs and then killed it with bad timing :p