Pnp Eternal Soldiers - When will they fall

Link of time

Phrourach
ES has been getting into wars. We all probley know that. But... When will they fall? The OSG Family, Dire Wolves and who knows what else. They get into wars. Easily.:( More and more wars. When will they stop? If they don't, When will they Fall?

When will they fall? Soon, i belive. CDC uses them as their shield as OSG inches to ocean 26/36.:heh: Dire wolves come in there. OSG and Dire Wolves are taking them out fast.:eek: CDC and HaP are their only allies. (that i know of) and CDC uses them for their shield.:Angry: HaP are falling too, Just not fast enough for a PnP.:eek:

Their worst move is going to war with OSG. Did they even look at the Maps? It's plain and simple. Being allies with HaP got them war with dire. I'm not saying it's a bad move though. HaP are not falling FAST and using them. In fact, HaP are not different from a month ago.:eek: They just Have less points. They have not changed.(dip)

Back to ES. If they could agree to a NAP to OSG they still would not live. Dire Wolves made them know they are on their list of enimies. So, when will they fall?

Fell free to post that i am wrong, i'm right, you dont know, etc.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ES did choose the wrong enemies and the wrong allies, at least so far as Dire Wolves are concerned.

DeletedUser

ES wars often? Then that puts them on a higher standing in my eyes than many others who don't. Their alliance even has almost as much ABP as OSG despite having more simmers. :D

Now if only people here used as much energy to fight each other as they spend vocalizing and spamming here, we would have a more interesting world on our hands.

DeletedUser

Spam? War is a bad thing. They will fall soon if this keeps up.

:D

Yeah you're right, war is bad, this might be a game more up your alley then instead of grepolis:

Littlest-Pet-Shop-Game-littlest-pet-shop-4128364-499-446.jpg

DeletedUser

Elite Brotherhood? They didn't fall, their players with the most points merged into Schola Nova.