Graphics CnC (Comment and Critique)

DeletedUser

new one
SonsofAnarchy_zpsa824f9ad.png

DeletedUser

Thank you, yea I agree it was one of those that I worked on for the better part of the day.It started out as a grunge piece but morphed into this.Had to do alot of shuffleing around to cover up parts that I didn't like and the rest is history lol.

DeletedUser

one I did for a SOTW on anougther sight.The theme was game related,style open.
acecombat-sotw_zpsae87e955.png

DeletedUser

one I did for a SOTW on anougther sight.The theme was game related,style open.
acecombat-sotw_zpsae87e955.png
That one looks great, although the smudge behind the plane looks like it is a little too vertical, it's not really in line with the plane if that makes sense.

DeletedUser

yea that does make since,but you also gotta remember when a jet is going high speed with the after burners on and turning also like it is the air ripple in the back won't be inline with the jet also.But I do appreciate the comment though.

DeletedUser

Lighting is inconsistent. Blue light coming out of his hand and yellow light is reflected on his face and chest.

If you have control over the color of light, try yellow/golden light (same as iron man's inserts). That would match the picture and make his golden inserts stand out. Blue light doesn't really go into this picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Make the light white, not as blue as you made it. Dodge the yellow inserts on his body, see how it looks like.

Varun

Strategos
How about this one :

10hj81x.jpg

The concept and design are great. But the text in the center could use some darker shade of yellow, red and orange. Also, the contrast on the left side is a bit too much. It does not match with the right-hand side.