Pnp It takes fifteen hours for a bruised ego to heal

DeletedUser25971

I had neither material nor inspiration for a PnP for some time now. Luckily then I decided to attack TonyEllis, who is the leader of XXXIII and it all just came to me.

I sent three CS his way and landed two of them.

kindredconquests.jpg

In a sudden and very much unexpected moment of humility (a few minutes after my CSs landed), he sent me this message:

tonymessage1.jpg

I couldn't believe it. This guy who is the almost the sole reason I keep taking cities from XXXIII sent me a message like this. Showing respect to his enemy is something I didn't expect from him. I started thinking. Have I been wrong this whole time? I almost responded to his message but then I remembered my parting words to him where I said I wasn't interested in what he had to say anymore and decided against it.

You can imagine how happy I was when some fifteen hours later he sent me this (quoting from my first PnP):

tonymessage2.jpg

The planets have been realigned! The sun rises in the East again! I'm so glad the world is back to order. I almost started to doubt myself. Now I can take more cities from XXXIII and smile while I'm doing it. Thank you Tony!

The following image is completely unrelated to the above and is intended for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons is nooot intended and is purely coincidental:
retardsw.jpg

DeletedUser24323

The following image is completely unrelated to the above and is intended for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to me is nooot intended and is purely coincidental
retardsw.jpg
I love the Picture :) Which one are you????