Looking for an active and aggressive alliance

DeletedUser

I currently just jumped in Farsala today,,since this world alliance limits is up to 250, I saw lot of MRA around,,,I'm in 044 and currently been looking for an active and well organized alliance, I intend to make an alliance but since I came alone here without my friend from Gamma so I choose to join an alliance...usually when I start in a new server I will look forward for an alliance that has lot of experience players to join with..this is a new server and lot of new players in here, just luckjackm that I known here but his alliance were set in 054.....any suggestion please ??

DeletedUser21389

You can join The Heroes of Might. We are in ocean 55 though, but you can still join if you want.

DeletedUser

yep that's correct. Another thing to consider is where they are at in relationship to you.

DeletedUser

You don't want the nearest support 9 hours out. If you plan on joining an alliance and it's scattered all over the 4 seas run the other way

DeletedUser

There are two schools of thought on that. I choose an active core and many choose an expansive mra. The choice is up to you.

DeletedUser

I'm in o73 and I'm looking for a strong and centralized alliance. :)

DeletedUser

I think its way to early to tell which alliance is going to last. I want some experienced players to join with me and we can create our own alliance. I want players who will be looking to win the game, not get sick of it and quit. Who am I? Go to grepointel or just look at my awards in previous world. I dont need to say much about that world and plan on being in the top ten in this world, worst case top 20. I agree with the strong core for the beginning of the game but where this world has max players per alliance at 250 you can def take some players who will be spread to the surrounding oceans. Im in ocean 44 and just started yesterday, however will move fast. If you think i might be suited for you or your alliance than pm me in the game. One last thing, skype is a must, it is a huge tool to utilize in this game. I have played with very good players who never came on to skype, but as for the ones i played with on skype communication was not a factor in our game play so please be ready to talk to me on skype or at least create a skype id and come chat on there. Once an alliance is made i will make a chat room and it is FREE!