Meta-Man(if u cant win,hijack alliance that can win)

DeletedUser38465

BE ( Meta) and his boys hit VM. I had plans for them but they all gone now. Well, i wish them good luck in whatever browser game they end up playing.

Oh Im sure you'll be able to give us details on which browser game he plays and where.

DeletedUser

lol,wonder who is next to be destroyed with a couple of posts in external forum.

DeletedUser32487

Morti, please keep dj sweet. You really don't want him to take a shine to you now.... :p

Can be easily arranged.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BE ( Meta) and his boys hit VM. I had plans for them but they all gone now. Well, i wish them good luck in whatever browser game they end up playing.

What did they do to you? did they not pay you well after teaming up?:(
I am sure it could be negotiated.

DeletedUser

dj blames the old SG guys (meta, igor, bk etc.) for losing the WW race in Actium.

Thats realy sad, thoughts are with dj. Wish i could do something to help him move on.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32487

Really sad indeed. dj and I have regular cry sessions about what happened to us. I need help too... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yea, Actium external is closed, but You can still read it, it's at the very bottom.

No odd-job, we were just there and accidentally won the world, after meta had backstabbed dj in the back, the rest of the people were quite irrelevant anyway... at least according to dj... oh yeah, and if I remember correctly we were also in some way mindcontrolling the smaller leftover alliances to send all the resources to us... yup, thats what it was...

DeletedUser32487

Yea, Actium external is closed, but You can still read it, it's at the very bottom.

No odd-job, we were just there and accidentally won the world, after meta had backstabbed dj in the back, the rest of the people were quite irrelevant anyway... at least according to dj... oh yeah, and if I remember correctly we were also in some way mindcontrolling the smaller leftover alliances to send all the resources to us... yup, thats what it was...

That's sums it all up. But I do have one more question! Boris kept sending messages about the spies that BE planted and the players in Illum that was working inside for you. Then there was also another bloke who's name I can not remember who sent evidence that meta camp planted a spy in dragons, to spy on Illum's.... We had proof of post made in the council in your hands.... Now lovely dj was not part of the council hence he would not know this.... but I did.

So you guys want to just say it now, who was bent from Illum's.

Yes, I was a hot headed and called spade a spade. But I was loyal to Illums and never backstabbed anyone. One get overly worked up about things in this game and looking back I didn't always know the politics. But we did all have fun in Actium. I never blamed you guys for Illum losing, but for everything else. Now.... few years matured maybe I am willing to listen to logic....

Must say there the externals was never boring if I can remember back then ;)

DeletedUser32487

Btw the word 'you' mean the 'royal' you... = in BE hands :)

Didn't mean you Chop :)

DeletedUser38465

Morti, please keep dj sweet. You really don't want him to take a shine to you now.... :p

Can be easily arranged.

I've handled many criticisms and insults already on here. I think some random grepo stalker is beneath me. :)

DeletedUser32487

See Morti, you should have played with dj and myself in Actium, and we would have look after you. :)

DeletedUser

I didnt blame anyone for losing WW race in Actium. We were left under bad management ( Legendshankly) who was easily manipulated by Meta and BE . They managed to break pact between SG/Illuminati and next day we were fighting each other while still have support form yesterday pact . Crazy right ?
anyways, my beef with Meta go back to Upsilon, you can all go back to external and read. Anyways its all history now, i dont think SG will ever rise again with Meta. I will keep using grepolis intel and bring him down everytime i see his name :)

its fun to ruin his game and win the wonder he only dream about.

DeletedUser

I didnt blame anyone for losing WW race in Actium. We were left under bad management ( Legendshankly) who was easily manipulated by Meta and BE . They managed to break pact between SG/Illuminati and next day we were fighting each other while still have support form yesterday pact . Crazy right ?
anyways, my beef with Meta go back to Upsilon, you can all go back to external and read. Anyways its all history now, i dont think SG will ever rise again with Meta. I will keep using grepolis intel and bring him down everytime i see his name :)

its fun to ruin his game and win the wonder he only dream about.

Thats pretty intense, saying that your going to stalk him....perhaps you need a break from grepolis LOL

DeletedUser

Think Meta has a crown,in Olympia with Morti if I am not wrong,lol

so,dj,just asking,you were a simple foot soldier in Actium or a leader?

DeletedUser41036

Mostly, he was a forum troll. Very fun one. He was only thing keeping external forum alive. :)

DeletedUser

Mostly, he was a forum troll. Very fun one. He was only thing keeping external forum alive. :)
Actium reunion here?

What happened to "killing" me in Eubea d0m0? I only got 2 lightning strikes from You and thats it.. ?

Odd-job - as far as the spy business goes, every alliance has spies if they are able to have them, Im guessing neither illums, sg or be were the exception in Actium. I do not however have any clue about those issues as I was nowhere near a council/leadership position there..

curadh

Phrourach
So you guys want to just say it now, who was bent from Illum's.
Only one that springs to mind was cursor123, I seem to remember that he was instructed (by jt) to hawk his services around the other alliances, but Jt gave him up to Illums in the end (as part of a bet I think). jt was always a great advocate of spies in both enemy and allied alliances, so I am sure nothing has changed there.