Penguins

DeletedUser

Yep,I'm starting another alliance again....and this time no retreat and no surrender this time. Also i'm got more experience for running alliances so it will go well sorf of. Any who the reason why I'm making this alliance since the other pre-mades are pretty much lame(no offends) and not going to last long. As for now, let have some fun in this slow world and a lot of farming around these parts of grepolis:).

Alliance Name

The Penguins
We are the mighty Penguins, the flightless birds of the sea. WE swim into victory over the enemies of the penguins.

We come in numbers the sneaks into your city walls ready for battle. We are Strong and ready to fight off the enemies of the penguins

Leaders: Legokiller

A about me: This video says it all

Member limited:45-120 at best(mainly 45 if it grows fast)

Direction:South~east

Requirements:
1. aggressive
2. active
3. Mature(at less)
4. Ready for war
5.(optional)Like penguins
6. Have fun :D

Don't bother to join if.
1. Your a city builder(turtle)
2. Immature
3. Inactive
4. joining in just to be cool and don't contribute at all
5. being too serious

So come up and sign up for the Penguins. :D

Ps. don't bring up anything from lambda since we all know that the penguins over there drop down faster than a bullet train of a MRA failing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) facepalm

2)what experience do you have with grepolis?

3) Are you sure people want to be lead by the fake downrepmaster? :p

DeletedUser

1) facepalm
2)what experience do you have with grepolis?
Its pretty much a long story for that one...i will edited that part out for more details..

3) Are you sure people want to be lead by downrephero? :p
Master you mean,but you see that character was smart if you look at it closely but most people can judge the cover of the book for that one and says its a "immature Troll!" :p

Seems very Strait forward and anti MRA

I'm interested in Joining if you'll have me :p

Sure i will have you join in the penguins

PS. can some one post under this one before i tripost :p

DeletedUser

Might join another alliance not sure

Aicy

Strategos
Just so you know Lego, when this fails you're welcome to restart and join Mushy Kingdom. :p

Aicy

Strategos
i was asking him how much experience he has.. i never said i was more experienced.

facepalm :|

Either way, you were challenging him in a condescending way assuming he had so experience.

I was simply letting you know how very wrong you were.

And the facepalm thing? I was simply mocking the obnoxious way you always use it.

DeletedUser

*Ding Ding* Here goes the flame war.....

Anywayzzzz, I suppose I should wish you luck, even though the Narwhulz kicked your cold arses, you might even do good. I think you might be better leader than Jarp.

DeletedUser

There is no need for a flame war. Epik was just asking questions which any possible member would want to know so no need to argue about it.

DeletedUser

Either way, you were challenging him in a condescending way assuming he had so experience.

And the facepalm thing? I was simply mocking the obnoxious way you always use it.

unlike you, i dont challenge everyone and assume im better than everyone.

Usually, people recruiting for an alliance show their resume of sorts, they tell the people what their experience is etc. like what metalcore did.

I was asking him what experience he has leading/playing because im not sure what his experience is.

The obnoxious way i use it? lol.

DeletedUser

Bai, I got bigger fish to fray in the sea right now so i will edited this when I'm done. So you must watch that MRA I'm in :p

Sorry about not telling about my experience yet epikness, i don't have it in top of my list to do right now and don't feel like typing an essay on that.

DeletedUser

Aicy you are picking fights quite intentionally... Epikness asking about lego's experience was any usual question that a possible member would ask. You had no right to go and insult him for no reason whatsoever. Take your anger out somewhere else...

DeletedUser

Aicy you are picking fights quite intentionally... Epikness asking about lego's experience was any usual question that a possible member would ask. You had no right to go and insult him for no reason whatsoever. Take your anger out somewhere else...

I agree jarp;) Go home NARCY!

PS: try attacking me any time you like.:cool: